• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #6!! (PRIME WINS!)

Will be having my match tomorrow so i'll tell you then (I'm so nervous already xD) last tournament i entered lost on the first round so glad i get 2 chances, can't let that happen again ;-;

It looks like we have 6 matches to go in Round 1.
Also, through some investigation, it looks like you guys are really trying to get your matches done(shoutout to you!)
Maybe we will start off this tourney without any DQ's!
Man, that is just too good to be true haha.

But thanks again for the hastiness.
Appreciate it.

Friendly reminder that Round 1 matches are due by Friday at 8pm (PST).
Remember to contact me for a 24 hour extension if needed.
Round 2 and Loser's Bracket Round will officially start Saturday morning.

If you have your opponent set for Round 2 or Loser's Round 1 already, I encourage you to get your match out of the way if you can. It just saves you time and more Smash Bros. for you!

Thanks and hope you're all javing a blast.

:cool:

lost 1-2 to Ike
literally almost broke my hand on the floor for missing a perfect shield on a shield breaker...

Bingo won .-. Fun fact; I have never beat diddy kong in my life.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna forfeit loser's bracket round 1 and jer gets a free pass. I need a break from smash for a bit...

yeah dude (Luffy) the more experience the more play styles you are exposed to and the better your strategy gets. But If you really dont want to then thats cool too

Last edited:
Back