kitanii

★ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ★
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
LoU3Fw4.png

Hello and welcome to my graphics gallery! This is NOT a thread to sell any graphics, but only to display them so that I may track my improvement. I mainly make signatures, but occasionally dabble in creating wallpapers or icons. I welcome any tips and tricks as well as any constructive criticism as I'm always looking to improve.​

oZ3Tvko.png

vSv2GRz.png

In semi-chronological order..​

78Mcghr.png

IoyzS5e.png

GsprGzY.png

b38xWwm.png

XgXOXm8.png

iTZJWkS.jpg

omEaRjJ.jpg

bimWKZo.jpg

DnitxkR.jpg

MwdX6RI.jpg

BSIDVem.jpg

3qpBLHJ.jpg

vBQ7ePV.jpg

Q7iq4lc.jpg

UmVQmJC.jpg

DTgJ6Dq.jpg

FqBJIkJ.jpg

mq6PGQk.jpg

3Rr8stc.jpg

Os46O7C.png

o8gdq32.jpg

VwnBVL6.jpg

U21x2R1.jpg

Lke412f.jpg

z4TLbPm.jpg

kXK3tPw.jpg

OYrnARl.jpg

dSViIJ3.jpg

GDttYx2.jpg

AQ542B1.jpg

78L4ytc.jpg

HcZ8lqH.png

DmyefhX.png

0BP39ON.png

yVTweMe.png

tLsLx2O.gif

J86MrOq.gif

Ud8UjjG.gif

takw4FZ.png
4CcTUbe.jpg
FDjCgpo.gif

rql1tEb.gif
zPLqzRO.gif
Pxfcwg7.jpg

nD3VoTM.gif

This thread will be a constant work in progress as I add more to it. Thank you very much for taking a look and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

✖ Update ✖
College is taking a LOT out of me, so posts will be very sporadic from now on, sorry!

Last edited:
Just had to comment, you have some incredibly lovely stuff here ;D Makes me sort of feel like working on mine again haha; really need to get my motivation back xD

SO NICE!
tumblr_inline_mmzf8f1osU1qz4rgp.gif

VERY BEAUTIFUL! B)
tumblr_inline_mmzf70VS8p1qz4rgp.gif

I'm always going to stalk this thread. /bookmarked

Just had to comment, you have some incredibly lovely stuff here ;D Makes me sort of feel like working on mine again haha; really need to get my motivation back xD

I hope you get your motivation back!!! I love your graphics! They're always so well composed!:3

@Money ohohoo ;3 thank you for stalking!

I hope you get your motivation back!!! I love your graphics! They're always so well composed!:3

@Money ohohoo ;3 thank you for stalking!

Thanks so much : D I feel so out of practice lol, I just started working on GFX again oh my I have to work on tuts again 8'D and yours are as well, they're so lovely *_* Definitely trying hard to get back into my graphics groove ^^

Thanks so much : D I feel so out of practice lol, I just started working on GFX again oh my I have to work on tuts again 8'D and yours are as well, they're so lovely *_* Definitely trying hard to get back into my graphics groove ^^

I'm sure you'll get back into your groove! Sometimes you just need to wait to be struck with inspiration! c: And thank you!! :3

I'm sure you'll get back into your groove! Sometimes you just need to wait to be struck with inspiration! c: And thank you!! :3

Definitely getting there, doing tutorials is a fun way for me : ) And true enough, inspiration helps haha :3

You are most welcome ^^

Working on higher contrast stuff to mix things up~ Giving self challenge of using a random render to expand my style.
0BP39ON.png

Your graphics are so pretty! Love the smooth colours you usually use, but the latest one is really nice too. I approve of all the Ai love. I also had a tiny little question for you, if you don't mind? Do you happen to know the name of the artist who drew that Jinx picture towards the end if your showcased signatures?

That looks great so far *_* I am seriously loving all different styles of GFX, keep trying to master them all : O

Thank you very much! And yes I have a small Ai obsession >w<
The artist who made the Jinx art is Gwayom~ Link to his/her pixiv here

- - - Post Merge - - -

That looks great so far *_* I am seriously loving all different styles of GFX, keep trying to master them all : O

Thank you *o* I decided I play it safe too often so I'm going to try to step out of my comfort zone!

Hello there! Just want to say you have a very lovely collection there *_* If you ever open a shop/request someday, I will definitely order 1!

Back