• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✩ ▊ Kitanii's GFX Gallery ▊ ✩

Thank you so much! Text is so tricky to make look right! c: Very grateful for your support!!

It doesn't look that way from how you do yours omg, from how varied and colourful and pretty they look you'd think they're fun to do and everything.

okay thank you! i commissioned peachmaiden on deviantart and i think her work might look good with your sigs, and i think my commission should be done soon so i can show it to you and if you like it i can pay you to make a sig? O:

okay thank you! i commissioned peachmaiden on deviantart and i think her work might look good with your sigs, and i think my commission should be done soon so i can show it to you and if you like it i can pay you to make a sig? O:

sure sounds wonderful! c:

VwnBVL6.jpg

/shrug
tried something funky with the text but then got frustrated ;n;

Last edited:
KvMrgpK.jpg

lighting and depth is hard okay ; n ;
i know this isn't my best work but i thought id post my practice in hopes of getting any pointers regarding depth/lighting!

Amazing GFX I must say. You've improved a lot since I first saw your work a while ago. Good work.

Amazing GFX I must say. You've improved a lot since I first saw your work a while ago. Good work.

Thank you! It means a LOT for you to say that! You are the one who got me into it so I'm very happy that you like my stuff! c:

FDjCgpo.gif
rql1tEb.gif

matching beyond the boundary icons because my brain can not make signatures rn ;n;

+ this

zPLqzRO.gif

Last edited:
I'm so jealous of your skills! I can't do stuff like this to save my life.
Your avatars are especially adorable!!

Back