• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Yeah, I think you should specify you want it OR/AS though.

OH FRICK GOOD POINT.

I need a Pokemon of any species and any gender, so long it actually has a gender.

The catch is that it needs to have been caught in a Dream Ball.

LMK if you have this pls

I'd also like to get a Lansat and Starf Berry if you have 'em.

X/Y/OR/AS please.

Last edited:
I need some rare Pokemon. I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I prefer to keep trades in the same category and 1 for 1 (1 legendary for 1 legendary, 1 mythical for 1 mythical). I know Deoxys is only quasi-mythical now thanks to ORAS though, so I'd be willing to trade Deoxys for a regular legendary. Mew, Celebi, and Manaphy absolutely will not be traded for anything but another mythical though. Note I do have more than one copy of some of these that I can trade.

PMs/VMs will get a faster reply. I'm in the US, Central Time, and am mostly available in the evenings and late night. I can only trade with Gen 7 (Sun/Moon). FC is on the left, trainer name is Spica.

Legendaries Wanted:
Thundurus
Landorus
Zekrom
Xerneas
Yveltal

Legendaries For Trade:
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Suicune
Raikou
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Latios
Latias
Azelf
Mespirit
Uxie
Rayquaza
Cresselia

Mythicals Wanted:
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
Diancie
Hoopa
Volcanion

Mythicals For Trade:
Mew
Celebi
Deoxys
Manaphy

Last edited:
Wanting to trade a original hat pikachu from the event for the hoenn hat as I didn't get it in time from my copy that I can reset easily on. Please pm if you want to trade

Does anyone have any spare Lucky Eggs they could trade me (Sun/Moon only)? I have some legendaries that I could trade for it.

LF 5_ IV pokemon in the bulbasaur evolution line! Must be foreign! Also I use pokemon Y so it can't be from gen 7! Message me for further details.

LF someone who can give me Rare Kitchen ★★★★★ since I passed up a bunch of random plaza visitors who had it b/c I am a fool

I can give some bells or pkmn for the trouble

got it :)

Last edited:
Maybe things will change post Ultra Sun/Moon release, but I've given up on trading here for now since it seems like the Pokemon community here is pretty much dead. If you are looking to trade in Gen 7 games, you can feel free to PM/VM me and I may be able to help you though.

Looking for a Legit Adamant Shiny Jirachi, will trade for a Shiny Tapu Koko (with a Bottle Cap). (Will show proof of Shiny Tapu Koko if needed.)

Last edited:
I am looking for a Clink Clunk Land 5 star for festival plaza. I am also looking for starters, Caterpie, and random Pokemon in a beast ball.

I can breed other Pokemon in a beast ball like Abra, Ghastly, Horsea, Magikarp, Eevee, Bulbasaur, Beldum, Honedge, Minior, Popplio, Spearow, Mimikyu, Scyther, Gible, and Alolan Vulpix.

Last edited:
I’m looking for each of the Ash Cap Pikachu events for my living dex. In return I can help you complete several dex entires/breed you just about anything (though they won’t have great stats and may or may not have hidden abilities). Could possibly offer tbt too but I’m getting rather low on funds.

I need help moving eggs from Sun to Ultra Sun. I’ll pay 15tbt.

you’ll have to catch 5 unwanted Pok?mon (or I can go back on Sun and trade back)

Anyone willing to help? Please and thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need help moving eggs from Sun to Ultra Sun. I?ll pay 15tbt.

you?ll have to catch 5 unwanted Pok?mon (or I can go back on Sun and trade back)

Anyone willing to help? Please and thank you

So I somehow missed the Diancie events...

If anyone has one to trade feel free to PM me, I can offer quite a few things, including celibi, jirachi, and hoopa, but lots of non event things too!

Back