• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I'm under ten pokes to complete alolan pokedex! Need touch trades of Lucario, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Lunala, Silvally, Zygarde and any Tapus other than Koko.

Looking for a 6IV Ditto from any region other than North America. I don't have mc to ffer in terms of pokemon, but I'm more than willing to compensate in TBT. PM me if interested

I'm hoping to trade with someone who has a Scyther holding a metal coat so that it evolves into Scizor as I need it to complete my Poni island Pok?dex, Or if you perhaps just have a extra Scizor, that'd help too! If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it!

I'm hoping to trade with someone who has a Scyther holding a metal coat so that it evolves into Scizor as I need it to complete my Poni island Pok?dex, Or if you perhaps just have a extra Scizor, that'd help too! If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it!

I could probably get a Metal Coat in a few minutes and give is to my Scyther to trade to you. Did you want to keep the Scizor or is it a trade back and forth deal?

Looking for any male Pokemon that can breed with Wimpod. I need one that is Relaxed nature. Thank you! ^^

FT: Perfect Adamant 5IV Mimikyu w/ Destiny Bond. LF: 5IV Offers, PM me <3

Also have HA Vulpix with Moonblast rejects i can trade for HA EM rejects.

FT: Perfect Adamant 5IV Mimikyu w/ Destiny Bond. LF: 5IV Offers, PM me <3

Also have HA Vulpix with Moonblast rejects i can trade for HA EM rejects.

I have 5Ivs adamant stuffuls on Level balls, are you interested by chance?

I have a Careful Celesteela (has perfect IVs on HP and both defenses) I'd like to trade for a Modest Celesteela (With a max Special attack IV and less than max Attack IVs). I also have an Adamant Kartana and two Jolly Kartanas.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if people use this much anymore, but I'd be willing to give TBT for shiny Pokemon! Any shiny Pokemon will do. (In Pokemon X/Y)

I'm looking for a hidden ability (magic guard) Abra. I don't care what the IVs or nature or gender is.

I have lots of things to possibly trade and I also have TBT. Please PM me if you can help me! This is specifically for Pokemon Sun/Moon.

Last edited:
Looking for ( any level ) shiny lynacroc! Blue wolves are my thing so I'd be grateful to have one! Will trade a regular lynacroc I raised!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will also accept a shiny rockruff!

Back