Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Don't know if i should post this here, but I don't have pokebank and I have some pokemon I want to transfer. I'd like to ask someone to help me transfer them.

I can help you transfer them if you'd like. I'm looking for a few pokemon for my dex we could maybe use as a trade for the pokebank transfer?

Does anyone have an extra Destiny Knot? Pickup method isn't working out like it has for most people :p I'll pay in TBT :)

EDIT: I found my own, nvm xD

Last edited:
Can someone help me trade my Porygon back and forth to get it all the way to Porygon-Z? I have the items so I just need someone who can take a few minute to help me trade :)

I'm trying to find a Dusclops or a Dusknoir with one of the Elemental Punch moves to breed it onto a Gastly. Can anyone help me?

I'm looking for an Electivire\, turtonator, Porygon 2 and Z, Mimikyu, Daytime Lycanroc, West Sea Gastrodon, Alolan Persian, and Castform

I have a lot to trade for these and I'll even trade one of the tons of legendaries I have if you're giving more than one. PM me if you want to trade, I don't check here that often.

Last edited:
looking for
a shiny decidueye with a decent moveset/stats
a shiny primarina with a decent moveset/stats
25-30 tbt for each, vm

LF: Timid Heatran w/ stealth rocks

Can pay in TBT or pokemon/item to trade

Last edited:
Looking for non-english dratini and eevee so that I may use them for the masuda method. Will trade certain Pokemon or pay in bells/BTB.

looking for just a plain rowlett, since i need one to complete my pokedex.

vm me please~ i can pay in tbt!

Last edited:
Looking for a shiny Groudon and Kyogre for Sun/Moon, hit me up if you have those two and we can discuss the price. As long as they don't mess up your game I don't care about how you obtained them ^^'

Timezone is GMT+1/2 so have this in mind when contacting me.

Back