• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I'm looking for a male and female of the following Vivillon:

Garden (Tasmania, Ireland, Isle of Man, New Zealand, Poland, Serbia, UK)

Monsoon (India (Capital Territory, Sikkim), Hong Kong, Okinawa, Taiwan)

Tundra (Iceland, Japan (Aomori, Hokkaido), and Norway (Hordaland, M?re og Romsdal))

I can trade for Modern easily and anything that's in the Americas with an hour or so of prep time.

Last edited:
looking for shiny groudon and kyogre for gen 6 :3

also possibly omega ruby legendaries since I have AS, and whatever event 'mons you have. idc how you get them as long as it doesn't mess up my game.

can pay in tbt or random pok?mons.
--

made a thread in tbt marketplace as well for a better list and overview

Last edited:
I'm looking to get a female Fancy Vivillon and a male and female Pokeball Vivillon.

Let me know what you'd like and I can try and get it for you.

Last edited:
I'm looking for either a river pattern Vivillon or an archipelago pattern Vivillon in a Net Ball. Would be willing to trade a Scatterbug I just caught this morning that can evolve into a modern pattern.

Oh and by the way, this trade is for my Y Version.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right thread but, I'd like some help with a couple trade evolutions on my UM game if anyone is up for that :blush:

Not sure if this is the right thread but, I'd like some help with a couple trade evolutions on my UM game if anyone is up for that :blush:

Which trade evolutions did you need done?

Looking for a shiny diancie if anyone has the event one or stuff(6 or 7). And if someone wanna help evolve my shiny swirlix, i've the item.(7) and a volcanion (6 or 7 as long as I can bank everything).

please make sure you can be on during my timezones though x.x

Last edited:
I need to do a quick trade/evolution if anyone is awake and can help me out. I have a level (around) 49 Feebas that I need to fish a Prime Scale for, and then trade to someone, and then have that person trade the Milotic back for my team. If anyone can help me with this, please let me know. I'm going to be going to sleep in an hour and a half. Thank you.

EDIT: I'm still awake if someone can help me with this.

Last edited:
I have two Karrablast I'm trying to evolve. Does anyone have a pair of Shelmet they'd be willing to trade to me (then be given back) so I can do the evolution? This will be in Generation 6, by the way. Please like this post when responding or PM me to let me know if you can help.

Ok, I get it. I'm not welcome on the Pokemon Trading boards. Fine, I promise I'll never ask for another trade here again. Are you people happy now?

Ok, I get it. I'm not welcome on the Pokemon Trading boards. Fine, I promise I'll never ask for another trade here again. Are you people happy now?

Oh, come on. That’s not the reason why. People just don’t seem to be interested in Pokemon right now, probably because we are in-between generations/games. Once gen 8 is out, I’m sure the threads in this section will be picked up more and posted on. If you look back here, no one has really helped anyone here with the trades they needed. I mean, I had to VM a friend in order to get mine done awhile ago. Lol

EDIT: Also, I would help you personally, but I don’t have my gen 6 files anymore, nor do I have two Shelmets on them. All my mons’ are in gen 7 now. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Um..hi! I've never posted in this thread before. I'm also very new to Pokemon games so please bear with me. I'm playing UM & just found out that there are female Pikachu! I would really love to have a female Pikachu. I'm not looking for any special moves or anything - just that it's a girl. Would someone be willing to trade with me for a female Pikachu, please? Thank you!

Edit: I caught a female Pichu on Route 1 today! :)

Last edited:
Um..hi! I've never posted in this thread before. I'm also very new to Pokemon games so please bear with me. I'm playing UM & just found out that there are female Pikachu! I would really love to have a female Pikachu. I'm not looking for any special moves or anything - just that it's a girl. Would someone be willing to trade with me for a female Pikachu, please? Thank you!

I can't trade you one, but you can find female Pichu pretty easily on Route 1. Just raise its friendship high enough and it will evolve into Pikachu.

Im looking to buy a chimecho or Chingling for Pokemon X. Name your price in tbt :) Gender/stats don’t matter but I’d prefer a low level (below 20), the lower the better. I just want to make this my "starter" pokemon lol.

Back