Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Anyone have a jolly 20th anniversary Mew? :v

I know it's a lot to ask but I missed the event and I'm desperate for a jolly synchronizer with decent attack. I could trade a master ball, Hoopa, shiny Pawniard or name your offer

Last edited:
Anyone have a jolly 20th anniversary Mew? :v

I know it's a lot to ask but I missed the event and I'm desperate for a jolly synchronizer with decent attack. I could trade a master ball, Hoopa, shiny Pawniard or name your offer

I might. I believe I am still soft resetting for it in ine of my games but I will get back to you!

Last edited:
Gave up on my jolly Mew dream

Right now I'm just looking to complete my 20th anniversary collection. So a legit 20th anniversary Mew of any nature is what I'm looking for.

Jolly Hoopa is what I'm offering or name your offer and I'll see what I can do

Looking for a shiny Groudon and Kyogre for Sun/Moon, hit me up if you have those two and we can discuss the price. As long as they don't mess up your game I don't care about how you obtained them ^^'

Timezone is GMT+1/2 so have this in mind when contacting me.

Yo, anyone?

i'm looking for a passimian to complete my pokedex, please vm me if you have one ^^

Does anyone have a non-North American ditto with 4 perfect IVs (I would like it to be legit :))? If so, what would you want for it?

Does anyone have a non-North American ditto with 4 perfect IVs (I would like it to be legit :))? If so, what would you want for it?
I have 6 IV I believe.

what's your offer?

Is there anything you are looking for? I don't really know what to offer xD I mean I can give 110 TBT but I'm not sure if that will cut it, so let me know if there are any Pokemon you are looking for if that's the case :). Also is it a legit NON-ENG lang tag ditto?

Last edited:
LF this ash hat pikachu
v1HyHau.png

(clone ok i just want the original to be legit) ik probably still a longshot anyway but if anyone's got one hmu. can pay with tbt or trade something maybe but I don't have any rare events (all my good ones are stuck on my Y game rn too)

i'll edit this post when I'm no longer looking so if it's still up I'm still in the market

Got it! :lemon:

Last edited:
looking for ash hat pikachus, Solgaleo, buzzwole, xerneas, aromatisse, thunderus, gliscor, kingdra, and porygon2. I'm willing to trade a ton of legendaries and buy them for a lot of TBT for them! If anyone wants to trade just VM/PM me:)

I need a Pokemon of any species and any gender, so long it actually has a gender.

The catch is that it needs to have been caught in a Dream Ball.

LMK if you have this pls

I'd also like to get a Lansat and Starf Berry if you have 'em.

Last edited:
I need a Pokemon of any species and any gender, so long it actually has a gender.

LMK if you have this pls

I have a male Empoleon I think if that would be useful. Can check for berries. And I had a Lansat Berry too :3

Last edited:
I'm looking to trade Porygons with someone back and forth so we can add Porygon2 to our PokeDexs and then get Porygon-Zs! If you have a Porygon + Up-Grade and Dubious Disc, message me! :)

LMK if you have this pls

Bumping for this

Back