• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I'm trying to get all starters
Need:
Bulbasaur
The grass one from Johto whatever it's called
Totodile
Torchic (I think)

i need a mewtwo I'd be willing to rade it for a level 100 raquaza, I dont care what level the mewtwo is on.....

btw,Megamannt125, i have a level 60 something venusaur, I'd be willing to trade, but you'll have to wait untill i get platinum.

Edit: I also want any one of fraligatr's evolutionary line.

john102 said:
i need a mewtwo I'd be willing to rade it for a level 100 raquaza, I dont care what level the mewtwo is on.....

btw,Megamannt125, i have a level 60 something venusaur, I'd be willing to trade, but you'll have to wait untill i get platinum.

Edit: I also want any one of fraligatr's evolutionary line.
hey i have a mewtwo but only level 19

Jarrrad said:
this for battle revalution, coz i have ar for my ds so i can get ANY pokemon..
Battle Revolution can't do trades....

@tj: Hacked Mewtwo? SHUN.

Anybody have a Chikorita.

I have all the other starters to trade.

Edit: I also have a Phione, Articuno, Azelf, and Lunatone.

Tom said:
tj7777777 said:
Tom said:
Jarrrad said:

relly i got it from my friend and i dident know???
Yeah. Mewtwo cannot be level 19.
Please don't talk about hacked pokemon, because hacked pokemon=fail

john102 said:
Tom said:
tj7777777 said:
Tom said:
Jarrrad said:

relly i got it from my friend and i dident know???
Yeah. Mewtwo cannot be level 19.
Please don't talk about hacked pokemon, because hacked pokemon=fail
|: So what, leave the guy in the dark knowing he's got a hacked Pogeyman?

Hmm... I lost my Diamond, but if anyone needs a Jirachi I have quite a few legit ones due to my Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc having the Jirachi Event.

Again, I'll trade any when Platinum comes out due to the loss of Pokemon Diamond.

Nikoking said:
Hmm... I lost my Diamond, but if anyone needs a Jirachi I have quite a few legit ones due to my Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc having the Jirachi Event.

Again, I'll trade any when Platinum comes out due to the loss of Pokemon Diamond.
that sounds good, i had a jirachi, but then lost it when i lost my memory card for my gamecube.What would you be willing to trade for?

john102 said:
Nikoking said:

that sounds good, i had a jirachi, but then lost it when i lost my memory card for my gamecube.What would you be willing to trade for?
Hmm...
I would say an event Shaymin.
If you don't have it then a Mudkip.
Or a shiny Magikarp.

Back