• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Anyone have a jolly 20th anniversary Mew? :v

I know it's a lot to ask but I missed the event and I'm desperate for a jolly synchronizer with decent attack. I could trade a master ball, Hoopa, shiny Pawniard or name your offer

Last edited:
Anyone have a jolly 20th anniversary Mew? :v

I know it's a lot to ask but I missed the event and I'm desperate for a jolly synchronizer with decent attack. I could trade a master ball, Hoopa, shiny Pawniard or name your offer

I might. I believe I am still soft resetting for it in ine of my games but I will get back to you!

Last edited:
Gave up on my jolly Mew dream

Right now I'm just looking to complete my 20th anniversary collection. So a legit 20th anniversary Mew of any nature is what I'm looking for.

Jolly Hoopa is what I'm offering or name your offer and I'll see what I can do

Looking for a shiny Groudon and Kyogre for Sun/Moon, hit me up if you have those two and we can discuss the price. As long as they don't mess up your game I don't care about how you obtained them ^^'

Timezone is GMT+1/2 so have this in mind when contacting me.

Yo, anyone?

i'm looking for a passimian to complete my pokedex, please vm me if you have one ^^

Does anyone have a non-North American ditto with 4 perfect IVs (I would like it to be legit :))? If so, what would you want for it?

Does anyone have a non-North American ditto with 4 perfect IVs (I would like it to be legit :))? If so, what would you want for it?
I have 6 IV I believe.

what's your offer?

Is there anything you are looking for? I don't really know what to offer xD I mean I can give 110 TBT but I'm not sure if that will cut it, so let me know if there are any Pokemon you are looking for if that's the case :). Also is it a legit NON-ENG lang tag ditto?

Last edited:
Still looking for a foreign ditto with 4 perfect ivs...

LF this ash hat pikachu
v1HyHau.png

(clone ok i just want the original to be legit) ik probably still a longshot anyway but if anyone's got one hmu. can pay with tbt or trade something maybe but I don't have any rare events (all my good ones are stuck on my Y game rn too)

i'll edit this post when I'm no longer looking so if it's still up I'm still in the market

Got it! :lemon:

Last edited:
looking for ash hat pikachus, Solgaleo, buzzwole, xerneas, aromatisse, thunderus, gliscor, kingdra, and porygon2. I'm willing to trade a ton of legendaries and buy them for a lot of TBT for them! If anyone wants to trade just VM/PM me:)

I need a Pokemon of any species and any gender, so long it actually has a gender.

The catch is that it needs to have been caught in a Dream Ball.

LMK if you have this pls

I'd also like to get a Lansat and Starf Berry if you have 'em.

Last edited:
I need a Pokemon of any species and any gender, so long it actually has a gender.

LMK if you have this pls

I have a male Empoleon I think if that would be useful. Can check for berries. And I had a Lansat Berry too :3

Last edited:
I'm looking to trade Porygons with someone back and forth so we can add Porygon2 to our PokeDexs and then get Porygon-Zs! If you have a Porygon + Up-Grade and Dubious Disc, message me! :)

LMK if you have this pls

Bumping for this

Back