• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Don't know if i should post this here, but I don't have pokebank and I have some pokemon I want to transfer. I'd like to ask someone to help me transfer them.

I can help you transfer them if you'd like. I'm looking for a few pokemon for my dex we could maybe use as a trade for the pokebank transfer?

Does anyone have an extra Destiny Knot? Pickup method isn't working out like it has for most people :p I'll pay in TBT :)

EDIT: I found my own, nvm xD

Last edited:
Can someone help me trade my Porygon back and forth to get it all the way to Porygon-Z? I have the items so I just need someone who can take a few minute to help me trade :)

I'm trying to find a Dusclops or a Dusknoir with one of the Elemental Punch moves to breed it onto a Gastly. Can anyone help me?

I'm looking for an Electivire\, turtonator, Porygon 2 and Z, Mimikyu, Daytime Lycanroc, West Sea Gastrodon, Alolan Persian, and Castform

I have a lot to trade for these and I'll even trade one of the tons of legendaries I have if you're giving more than one. PM me if you want to trade, I don't check here that often.

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy a castform, electivire, bruxish, and porygon 2 and Z. I can trade either pokemon or TBT

I'll give someone 20 TBT to trade my porygon to a porygon 2 and then a porygon z and an electabuzz into electivire

looking for
a shiny decidueye with a decent moveset/stats
a shiny primarina with a decent moveset/stats
25-30 tbt for each, vm

I'm looking for an Eevee in a moonball~ any help would be great

Last edited:
LF: Timid Heatran w/ stealth rocks

Can pay in TBT or pokemon/item to trade

Last edited:
Looking for non-english dratini and eevee so that I may use them for the masuda method. Will trade certain Pokemon or pay in bells/BTB.

looking for just a plain rowlett, since i need one to complete my pokedex.

vm me please~ i can pay in tbt!

Last edited:
Looking for a shiny Groudon and Kyogre for Sun/Moon, hit me up if you have those two and we can discuss the price. As long as they don't mess up your game I don't care about how you obtained them ^^'

Timezone is GMT+1/2 so have this in mind when contacting me.

Back