• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you prefer anime or manga?

Anime or manga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like manga more because of how detailed it tends to be as opposed to anime counterparts.

when i read things, i'd rather it not be mostly pictures imo. so i'd have to go w/anime :// im usually not devoted enough to read the manga anyways lmao

i'm always so lazy when trying to get into anime. i can't seem to sit in one place for 20 minutes or so without getting bored or distracted. i feel as though just listening to the voices/reading the subtitles is fine and i don't have to really look at what's actually going on when in fact, i do. then i start losing interest, stop watching, etc. oh well.
there are a very select few shows that i'd be excited to watch, but other than those, i prefer manga. i have a manga app on my ipod that i bring around everywhere, so whenever i'm feeling bored or unusually quiet (like always), i just whip it out and start reading.
i think i also prefer manga to an extent because it allows me to be kind of creative. i don't have to read their voices in one specific way (and i don't have to go deaf/crazy from possible high-pitched whistle voices). i can imagine their hair in different colors and think of music/sound effects the way i want.

mmm well both can be enjoyable but i tend to like anime more. theres motion and a lot more variety with scenery ect

Manga, because it usually tells the story better than the anime ; _ ; Also, if there was an anime, I prefer reading the manga then watching the anime.

Yes exactly! The anime is usually a simplified version of the kanga, and sometimes I find it to be more "innocent" ? Perhaps because it aims also a younger audiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back