• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Quantity of Amiibo Cards?

spamurai

Bells
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Sooo Hi everyone :D

I was wondering if anyone knows if the cards will be sold separately or come in booster packs much like the Animal Crossing eReader cards did, back in the day :roll eyes:

I'm wondering that this may depend on the sale price... They say cheaper alternative to amiibo figures, but how much cheaper? :lemon:

I'm hoping there's a whole load to collect... like 100+ as long as they're the price of trading cards that is aha.

Thoughts?

Also, sorry if this has been repeated. I've been away from the forum for a while :mad:

1st:Lets hope they make every single animal crossing character. ALSO THE BALLOON GUY FROM CITY FOLK :D Everyone! I'd also wanna design Red's bedroom that would be cool.
2nd:Let's also hope they come in bundles.
Cant.
Wait.
For.
The.
GAME!.
Oh wait do you need the characters card to design their house?

Last edited:
So if you run out you have nothing to do? D:

I'm not sure :S

I figured the cards were to get the villager to visit the house your decorating, and to include new furniture which you can use in the house you're currently decorating...
I'm guessing the game will start with a town of random villagers like all the previous ones... but you can only go in the houses or something... :/

I'm not sure :S

I figured the cards were to get the villager to visit the house your decorating, and to include new furniture which you can use in the house you're currently decorating...
I'm guessing the game will start with a town of random villagers like all the previous ones... but you can only go in the houses or something... :/

Ah. cool, are you getting it?

Ah. cool, are you getting it?

Yeh :) How ever it's formatted I will be getting it.. I'll have to get an NFC reader too as have the old XL aha.
I collected all the eReader cards and used them loads years ago, so I'm genuinely really exciting about collecting these. I just hope there's loads to collect... it's gonna suck if there's only like 20 to collect xD

Yeh :) How ever it's formatted I will be getting it.. I'll have to get an NFC reader too as have the old XL aha.
I collected all the eReader cards and used them loads years ago, so I'm genuinely really exciting about collecting these. I just hope there's loads to collect... it's gonna suck if there's only like 20 to collect xD

XD yeah. Did you see the link of updated ones?

IIRC the Peanut card had the number 90 on it, so it's confirmed there is atleast 90.

IIRC the Peanut card had the number 90 on it, so it's confirmed there is atleast 90.

:0 I can't wait for it! and do you think there is going to be another animal crossing game( not happy home i mean like new leaf city folk wild world) in a few years or so?

:0 I can't wait for it! and do you think there is going to be another animal crossing game( not happy home i mean like new leaf city folk wild world) in a few years or so?

Probably Animal Crossing on the Wii U.

The Special NPC characters such as Tom Nook, Able, Sable etc should be Store Exclusive in America.

Sooo Hi everyone :D

I was wondering if anyone knows if the cards will be sold separately or come in booster packs much like the Animal Crossing eReader cards did, back in the day :roll eyes:

I'm wondering that this may depend on the sale price... They say cheaper alternative to amiibo figures, but how much cheaper? :lemon:

I'm hoping there's a whole load to collect... like 100+ as long as they're the price of trading cards that is aha.

Thoughts?

Also, sorry if this has been repeated. I've been away from the forum for a while :mad:

Hello! Welcome back to tbt :)! There is a post on this, or at least there was one like it. But haha no problem don't worry about it! Personally I hope they are like five dollars a piece that would make getting them really easy! I'm like you I would buy a lot of them, but only my favoritee villagers like fang, Rosie, lolly, and many others. I hope Nintendo doesn't make it random because I think it would make a lot of people mad. I hope they're separate that way people don't get doubles! Hope this helps because no one really knows yet because Nintendo hasn't said anything about it, or at least I haven't seen any news!

That would be stupid
Yes very true, I think they just need to stick with being Store Exclusive over in North America... If they were eBay exclusive... A lot of collectors would miss out on camping outside GameStop to get them as you cannot camp out of eBay.com... It is not possible.

Back