Not open for further replies.

Bowie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
-removed-

So, I'm a regular Tumblr user, and I came across the above post on a blog for confessions about this community. There is also a slightly more popular one for confessions regarding Animal Crossing as a whole, though there are still posts about this place there. Practically every post on both blogs are posted anonymously and, though it doesn't personally bother me at all, I was shocked to see the amount of discrimination and gutless anonymity there.

It's just that the people there are part of this community and they hide behind the anonymity option so they can discriminate users without ever being confronted about it. This is the first time I've been mentioned as far as I know, and I did have a chuckle at it, 'cause some of them are just funny more than insulting, but has anyone else seen these? Is it just me?

Last edited:
only some tumblr users are okay
im not one of them though

also please send me the tumblr because i want to send hate

just kidding everyone on this community is so nice to me

I've been reading both confessions blogs since their beginnings. I've been confessed about a few times and I'm totally fine with it. It's nice to read what people think of me.

I've seen those type of blogs before. Unfortunately, with every community, you're going to have some degree of hate, be it unexpressed or expressed by...see above. I have had someone write anon that I finally didn't suck at a Mafia game before, but I think that's it.

Unfortunately, with every community, you're going to have some degree of hate, be it unexpressed or expressed by...see above.

Basically this. I've checked the blog out before and I'm indifferent.

I doubt I'd care much if someone posted about me on there, either.

As these websites are often used to anonymously bully other members in way that is out of our control, we obviously don't support them and that includes giving them publicity on the forums here. For that reason, as a general rule we ask you don't discuss, link to, or in any other way promote them here. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back