• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite clothing store?

00ToxicLove00

♥ Yours Truly ♥
Bells
New Horizons Token
Chocolate Cake
Jack
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Famous Mushroom
We all like shopping for clothes right? Well what store do you like shopping at. The only store that really suits my taste is Guess. Its my favorite store to shop at. They have some really nice clothes. Enough about what store I like. What clothing store do you like and why?

This scandinavian store called 'Indiska' they got my taste pretty well but otherwise I go to a lot unless they sell obvious tween clothes

I've tried making my own clothes because it's expensive out here in these stores lol. The stores I go to, because it's near me, are H&M, Urban Outfitters, and the occasional boutique. It's eternally cold and they have nice enough jackets.

Last edited:
I've tried making my own clothes because it's expensive out here in these stores lol. The stores I go to, because it's near me, are H&M, Urban Outfitters, and the occasional boutique. It's eternally cold and they have nice enough jackets.

Ohh I agree. H&M has some really nice jackets.

H&M has good jeans so I mostly go there for it cause they are not overly expensive and they last.

this thrift store next to my house called buffalo exhange :)
i always seem to find really cool pieces that u wont find anywhere else there

I wish the thrift store here was more clean and taken care of. Sometimes they have cool retro things but most they just hang out and probably full with lice and stuff.

T-shirts I used to get from HMV (when there was still a local HMV) or GAME. Yea, practically all my shirts have a band or video game character on them.

So yea, I guess my favorite clothing store is GAME *logic*

I wish the thrift store here was more clean and taken care of. Sometimes they have cool retro things but most they just hang out and probably full with lice and stuff.

i literally live in thrift shops lmao but theres some crappy ones out there thats for sure

Depends on my mood, Primark is quite good for some things, but Urban, Topshop, H&M and Joules are good. Sometimes Jack Wills and Hollister but most people seem to hate them, Hollister especially so I avoid both if I don't want to get slated. All my pyjamas are from Cath Kidston. (I would include White Stuff but I guarantee at least 5+ people would go "hA WHITE STUFF WHAT A RIDICULOUS NAME, UP TOP")

wish we had (more) thrift stores in England, charity shops and boot sales aren't the same thing

Last edited:
I hate Hollister and imo it's just for people 13-19 lol or something considering their franchise and clothes

I hate Hollister and imo it's just for people 13-19 lol or something considering their franchise and clothes

They don't have as wide an appealing range to me as Jack Wills (because I'm a country kid) but I have a skirt and a couple shirts from Hollister and they're actually pretty high quality. But idk, I do kinda agree, although in my school you're considered cool and edgy if you hate high-street designer.

Last edited:
forever 21, asos, h&m, jcpenney (for some graphic tees) and occasionally i'll find a gem at target or kmart or something lmao
oh and the wwe shop lmao

Last edited:
They don't have as wide an appealing range to me as Jack Wills (because I'm a country kid) but I have a skirt and a couple shirts from Hollister and they're actually pretty high quality. But idk, I do kinda agree, although in my school you're considered cool and edgy if you hate high-street designer.

I've been into the store they have in town it's like sorry no I'm not some surfer dude with leisure/stripper clothes lol

My everyday outfits are just gray/black hoodies, gray/black sweatpants, and random t-shirts. I don't have a specific place I like to shop, though Modells is one of my favorites

Related to the topic, do any of you all do online clothing shopping? I'm wary of it unless it's for shoes.

Back