Here's a video I found for 90s internet

Oh my goodness what is this video
It was only like a little less than 20 years ago
(Wait that's a long time)
But your thoughts on this video?

Last edited:
It was a different time..
A RAD TIME, if you will.

The video itself, it's your typical cheesy 90's training video nothing more nothing less.

There's actually a YouTube poop of that video I've seen lol. But really, the commercials needed to be more like this:

90's internet was awesome.

Not only was it a valuable source of information, it also taught you patience...Because it took so damn long to load anything...

"Mother, I wish to use the internet to view images of naked ladies!"
"NO! I'M WAITING FOR A PHONECALL!"
onli 90 kidz wil no

Last edited:
Lol! I remember being told to get off the internet so my mom could use the phone. Maybe not for naked ladies but I was always trying to look up disney stuff.

And life before Google was so precious, if you somehow came across something useful it was like finding gold. Webrings #holla

I'm pretty sure I didn't use the internet at all in the 90s, as I was a newborn to age five.

Same, I was born in 1995 so I didn't use the Internet untill the early 2000's, which was still pretty rough compared to now.

I was born at the end of the 90's ('98) so I guess I didn't use the internet in the 90's, but I'm sure my grandma's computer that I played on as a kid was from the early 9d's era. It took forever to boot up, and by the time it did, you forgot what you were doing on it. If today's internet still ran like that, I think I'd be better off reading books.

I was born at the end of the 90's ('98) so I guess I didn't use the internet in the 90's, but I'm sure my grandma's computer that I played on as a kid was from the early 9d's era. It took forever to boot up, and by the time it did, you forgot what you were doing on it. If today's internet still ran like that, I think I'd be better off reading books.

you still are the internet is a rancid place

The dial up tone is the soundtrack to my childhood <3

Add some sound bites of "you got mail" and I'm right there with you.

I second the rip of geocities. Before all the social networking happened, that was the place to be.

Back