Buying New Nintendo 3DS XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
they never said he couldn't afford it, maybe they just want to see if they could've gotten it here first.
And i don't know about any other site because i don't use a different one.
They might not have known this wasn't allowed either if it isn't. I know Daniel has been on here for a while, but there is a first for everyone each day. If something needs to happen im sure a mod will take care of it, but for know i say just leave it alone :)

Well yes but you should keep obvious RL out of this, that was my point. And shipping is hella expensive to more "odd" places.

"First time". I doubt that so as Mantis said; "NO".

they never said he couldn't afford it, maybe they just want to see if they could've gotten it here first.
And i don't know about any other site because i don't use a different one.
They might not have known this wasn't allowed either if it isn't. I know Daniel has been on here for a while, but there is a first for everyone each day. If something needs to happen im sure a mod will take care of it, but for know i say just leave it alone :)

Daniel knows this is pushing the line. He's a smart kid.

On top of everything, you cannot just buy a kid of any age such a big purchase without parental permission. How do we know if his mother and father said it's okay or if they have told him "no you have a 3ds that's good enough." as a mother myself, if my underage child suddenly got a brand new game system from somewhere, someone unknown and got it for free with forum currency, I would send it back to the buyer and punish my child for scamming someone. I don't know how his parents are, or how they feel, but you DO NOT undermine parents. Period.

This is my big issue. His parents should buy him the system, no one else. Unless he saves his own pretty real US dollars and earns it himself.

On top of everything, you cannot just buy a kid of any age such a big purchase without parental permission. How do we know if his mother and father said it's okay or if they have told him "no you have a 3ds that's good enough." as a mother myself, if my underage child suddenly got a brand new game system from somewhere, someone unknown and got it for free with forum currency, I would send it back to the buyer and punish my child for scamming someone. I don't know how his parents are, or how they feel, but you DO NOT undermine parents. Period.

This is my big issue. His parents should buy him the system, no one else. Unless he saves his own pretty real US dollars and earns it himself.

Yea, i guess i got to agree with the parent thing, i didn't realize how close to age daniel is with me xD

Thing is you are not allowed and this seems suspicious as a whole. If you can afford a laptop and a living but not a system so you'd rather try to "get" one off a primarily game site with a system with currency and collectible that should be fun I can't really be supportive with that behavior, really.

If you are this obsessed you need to rethink and start looking over your economy in real life. Not trying to mini/mod here or something but really.. A quite expensive system for virtual things. Any other site would probably ban you in an instant lol.
It is allowed read the rules. If it wasn't justin would have already closed this thread although I feel he is going to sooner or later..

On top of that, Daniel could easily say "my parents are fine with that." But that cannot be confirmed at all. So I wouldn't trust that.

Daniel, just close this thread. You're not getting a new 3dsxl from the website. Go do stuff to earn money, real money, and buy it yourself. It's much more rewarding and that's how I got my first gameboy.

Just to clarify, my mom buys me nothing. She does give me birthday and christmas presents. I buy everything with my cash and they said I can spend the money I earn any way I want. I bet you'll take this post with a grain of salt but I don't care.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I already have enough money to buy it. I just though I could save some money. Never thought it would cause this much ruckus as I though it was absolutely the same as buying download codes as they too have monetary value.

Just to clarify, my mom buys me nothing. She does give me birthday and christmas presents. I buy everything with my cash and they said I can spend the money I earn any way I want. I bet you'll take this post with a grain of salt but I don't care.

Oh no, I can believe that. That's how I am with my child. It's her money, she can spend it how she wants. She's 7 and saving for a WiiU. I'm proud of her.

Daniel, just lock the thread. Do you remember pming members for a KitchenAid mixer in exchange for TBT? It didn't happen and this isn't going to happen either... In addition , you have had problems with game code transactions before and people lost money . If you can't remember the incidents I will be more than happy to remind you by pm.

Just to let you all know there isn't actually anything wrong with this thread and there was no reason for you lot to insist it be closed.

It's a very dangerous transaction to make and if it were to go wrong TBT staff aren't responsible for any lost items. We of course wouldn't advise going through with it either. However, it is true that this type of trade is actually allowed on TBT at this time.

A reminder from the TBT Bells / Real World Item Transactions thread:

TBT Bells / Real World Item Transactions Rules said:
Can I use forum bells to buy/sell real world items?
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back