4978-8503-2298
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Gold Super Mailbox
Feedback
100% (15) +
34412_large_Nintendo_New_3DS_XL_Wide.png

I'm looking for offers at the moment. I will take the lowest offer and I can afford to pay more for the Majora's Mask Edition. Please pm if you are interested. :) I can also give you collectibles.

Last edited:
How much would it even cost to ship something to you? Collectibles and BTB for a 200+ USD game system?

if you get this I'll be bloody impressed.

How much would it even cost to ship something to you? Collectibles and BTB for a 200+ USD game system?

if you get this I'll be bloody impressed.
Well Illyana got over 700 dollars worth of games with her btb and collectibles. :p

Last edited:
this is disgusting if you actually get this i have lost all faith in tbt actually having standards

I mean you can buy games with the btb you get from selling your system.

If someone is this silly to spent $200 + shipping for TBT that's two things.

#1...INSANE.
#2...Good for you.

Man, I'm on the fence of if I want someone to make this deal or not..$200 for a completely fabricated currency..

Well, either way..
Good Luck!

this is disgusting if you actually get this i have lost all faith in tbt actually having standards

Agrees also i thought you weren't supposed to buy real world things. Whoever has that obviously had to buy it some way or the other (or their friend/parents etc.)

Not that people already bypass these loopholes but really I'd never trade a full system for ****ton of btb or collectibles. That's just wrong.

Last edited:
Agrees also i thought you weren't supposed to buy real world things. Whoever has that obviously had to buy it some way or the other (or their friend/parents etc.)

Not that people already bypass these loopholes but really I'd never trade a full system for ****ton of btb or collectibles. That's just wrong.

There needs to be a line. Things you get for basically free (like club nintendo crap) is one thing. Downloadable games are also I think okay because they are worthless once downloaded to everyone but the owner. I didn't mean to buy my downloaded games like several months ago, and im glad they finally have a home.

But here is the line. A game system has value, and retains value, it will be worth something down the road. Collectibles won't be worth anything any time soon. They are intangible and not worth the tech used to light them up on the screen. I actually felt good when I "sold" the games I have sold because people are getting a free game in all reality and they are happy about it. That's my choice, if I wanna spend 40 bucks and then end up making someone happy, I'll do it. But getting a brand new 3ds xl and looking to not give everything you have for it on top of that-- This system retains value, is a bloody asset (granted a small one, but it's considered one), and anyone who actually trades the system for worthless pixels... This is selfish and utterly deplorable.

Collectibles and BTB are not worth a bloody game system, and the fact that Daniel lives in GUAM (or something like that) means the shipping will be outrageous. And he's underaged, so he still needs parental permission to get something like this. So there are more lines that are being crossed.

This is just... too far IMO.

Yes they need to update the rules and be very clear of what's allowed and what is not. As you pointed out CN things is basically free since those codes comes with games, and then you redeem them and downloads to a point since you can get them free and it's virtual in a way. But yes sending a whole system to an underage person that live to an expensive shipping place seems wrong and a very abuse of the whole BTB and collectible worth.

It's one thing if you are 21 and buy a few games, but a real and sustainable system that will last some time as opposing to some virtual collectibles (that gets released a few times a year). Not to mention it costs hundreds of dollar and shipping probably as much. The same thing with people trying to sell e-shop and gift cards is also wrong (since you need to spend real money in order to get those).

If someone really wants to spend their crap ton high amount of BTB, buy games, collectibles or whatever, but I wouldn't take it as far to save up 60k BTB to try and "scam" someone off a real life thing that is worth way more than any pixels or virtual currency is.. wrong.

Guess this is the wrong time for me to post my sale topic for Swiss imported queen-sized silk sheets for TBT Bells.

Guess this is the wrong time for me to post my sale topic for Swiss imported queen-sized silk sheets for TBT Bells.

Lol, that's the point though. I wonder if they allow you buying coffee makers and dakimakuras as well lmao

You Guys could at least try to be a little supportive, hes just trying to get something he wants, so don't be making a whole joke out of it :)

Daniel, I hope you do get a buyer i think that would be great for you! :)

You Guys could at least try to be a little supportive, hes just trying to get something he wants, so don't be making a whole joke out of it :)

Daniel, I hope you do get a buyer i think that would be great for you! :)
Thing is you are not allowed and this seems suspicious as a whole. If you can afford a laptop and a living but not a system so you'd rather try to "get" one off a primarily game site with a system with currency and collectible that should be fun I can't really be supportive with that behavior, really.

If you are this obsessed you need to rethink and start looking over your economy in real life. Not trying to mini/mod here or something but really.. A quite expensive system for virtual things. Any other site would probably ban you in an instant lol.

Word association game: Pokemon Art Academy, type of storm, white feather , Pokemon ORAS , peppy villager, type of bed...

This has a big fat "NO" attached to it for many reasons.

Last edited:
Thing is you are not allowed and this seems suspicious as a whole. If you can afford a laptop and a living but not a system so you'd rather try to "get" one off a primarily game site with a system with currency and collectible that should be fun I can't really be supportive with that behavior, really.

If you are this obsessed you need to rethink and start looking over your economy in real life. Not trying to mini/mod here or something but really.. A quite expensive system for virtual things. Any other site would probably ban you in an instant lol.

they never said he couldn't afford it, maybe they just want to see if they could've gotten it here first.
And i don't know about any other site because i don't use a different one.
They might not have known this wasn't allowed either if it isn't. I know Daniel has been on here for a while, but there is a first for everyone each day. If something needs to happen im sure a mod will take care of it, but for know i say just leave it alone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back