• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Do you like being touched?

Do you like being touched (in nice/friendly ways)

• Yes

Votes: 77 56.2%
  • No

Votes: 60 43.8%

• Total voters

Beardo

Tikki, spots on!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Like hugs and cuddling and hand holding and head petting from friends and stuff. Not bad touches.

I can't get enough. I give out hugs and cuddles and stuff, but I don't get enough of it from others. It makes me sad. My friend has recently been letting me like hold onto her hand and arm and stuff, so thats nice. Lol like 90% of human contact makes me happy, as long as it's friendly. I was hugging someone today and the touched my hair and it was sooooo nice.

Last edited:
i do, i just dislike when someone who i dont know too well hugs or touches me. otherwise, i really enjoy any type of contact lol (i especially love when people touch my hair tho idk its just so nice)

Last edited:
Depends who it is.

If its somebody I'm 'intimate with' then yea. In fact I pretty much expect it. I couldn't be in a relationship with somebody that wasn't.

Literally anybody else, no. I really don't like be touched by people aside from that. It just makes me uncomfortable.

For the longest time I felt like hugs and cuddling/hand holding were just awkward. I don't mind so much now, I find that cuddling is really nice.

As Royce mentioned, it depends on the person
If somebody touches me anywhere, it can go two ways depending on who it is. If it's a boyfriend or close friend, I wouldn't mind

YES. OH SO MUCH. I love hugs and pats and pets! I love getting my hair played with, getting my back "drawn" on, massaged, etc. It's so warm...

I could honestly cuddle for hours... <3

In all honesty, I really don't like it. It makes me very uncomfortable.

I tend to jerk/shy away from people if I see them trying to.

No, I do not like being touched AT ALL without my explicit permission. I can handle it sometimes, but if you touch me without permission you will probably get pushed away very fast, or slapped.

Back