ONLY 10!!!!!

BabyBianca

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1002-7401-7064
Why is it that we can only have 10 villagers!!!???? If you had a choice, how many would you want?

Personally its like Pokemon... All seven-hundred there are, and you can only use 6...

All four-hundred aninals, only gets 10...

How many would you like in your town?

I feel like I don't keep up with ALL 10 animals regardless, but there's always like three other animals I'd really love to have. So I'd say 13, more than that would be to much for me and my town.

I'd be happy with 8 if we could just cement it at that number and have no one move out/in. I feel like the town is too small to consistently have 10 villagers, there just isn't enough room if you want a well planned out town. If the town was bigger I'd want more, but as it is I'm grumpy that I can't set it at 8.

It would be great if we could have the same villager in our town more than once. Like a town full of Marshal. The fangirls would go crazy. :cool:

There is actually a hack dream town with only lucky. Came across it the other day while dreaming :D

I remember gc fondly and liked that you could have more villagers at the time (15 I think) and at first I was sad that each other game has less, but the more I develop my towns the more I realize that more would take too much space and time. I already devote a big chunk of my daily bare minimum chores to talking to and running errands for villagers because I'm paranoid about move outs, having more would make that take even longer, plus there's just no space. On a bigger layout maybe twelve, but no more than that. I think taking away the paranoia about the Dorothy effect would make more people willing to play as intended and let villagers come and go so you would get to see more of the 300+ that are out there. I tried to have a town where I let villagers come and go and it got really annoying to keep adjusting around their houses and it only took maybe 2 months of play to change my mind and pick dreamies so I could actually develop the town. The game isn't meant for you to only see a few of the villagers, they just made it so no one would want to let villagers move anymore...

I agree with the smaller number; I find 10 villagers difficult to keep up with, and wind up forgetting 1-2 of them when I list them somewhere, or have to try to figure out who I didn't run in front of that day (to make sure nobody is moving) because I can't seem to list them all off the top of my head.

Though, I wouldn't be adverse to a larger amount, but only if it was easy to keep up with the villagers, if it was possible to talk them out of moving even if they went into boxes, and if the town itself was large enough to accommodate them along with villager zoning. It's annoying enough when just one resident decides to plop their house down directly on that nice patch of flowers or on the other side of a bridge...imagine 2-3 of them doing it at a time, or having to check daily as more villagers move in instead of just being able to load up the game and enjoy.

There are more I would love to have in my town, but I agree with some of the other sentiments. Bigger population would need a bigger map. Plus, making villagers permanently stay and zoning each move in with Isabelle. Hell, make the new arrival follow you both around while doing it. That'd be super cute.

as it is, with the few personalities they have... 10 is okay with me. now if they either added more personalities or made dialogue much more varied so that having 2 normal villagers or whatever was not so repetitive? mmm. well, I still really wouldn't want more than 10. I'm a person who mostly lets villagers come and go anyway.

Back