• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing Crossover Ideas

rednecklace82

Bells
One idea I had was for AC X Pokemon

It could just be AC but with pokemon as villagers, and instead of the personalities, interactions could be based on types. Like a Lilligant would get creeped out by a neighboring Ariados. You could buy the outfits of all the characters in the series, and have special gym leader outfits and what not. Trees would hold berries like oran or sitrus berries. The possibilities are endless..

Any special ideas?

The Pok?mon Crossing idea is very interesting, but I don't see The Pok?mon Company allowing such crossover, sadly.

Considering the type of game AC is, I think the best choices to crossover it with would be Harvest Moon and Fantasy Life.

I just want a crossover of ACNL with Space Dandy....a man can dream....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Considering the type of game AC is, I think the best choices to crossover it with would be Harvest Moon and Fantasy Life.

Yeah, those are the most valuable options.

Mostly Harvest Moon since the game is very similar to ACNL, just more focusing on gardening than what Animal Crossing is.

if that happened my childhood would go down the drain imo i like them seperate

Sailor Moon and ACNL

It would have the sailor scouts as villagers... but there wouldn't be a big variety sooooo

Sailor Moon and ACNL

It would have the sailor scouts as villagers... but there wouldn't be a big variety sooooo
Oh, that's easy.

Bunnie would be Usagi/Sailor Moon

Skye would be Ami/Sailor Mercury

Diana would be Rei/Sailor Mars

Honestly, it's hard coming up for a villager that fits Makoto/Sailor Jupitor, but Pashmina or Fuchsia seem to fit.

And of-course, Mira would be Minako/Sailor Venus.

(The rest of the Sailor Senshi drew a blank for me, its REALLY hard thinking up a villager that fits them, especially Uranus and Neptune. Well Chrissy could be Chibiusa/Chibi Moon but that's about it for me)

Back