• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon How Many Pokemon Do You Have?

Shimmer

(ര̀ᴗര́)و☆
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
So, how many have you collected? Have you completed your Pokedex?

For me, I'm still trying to obtain every Pokemon. I'd say I'm about halfway. I'm trying to get the Pokemon I can't catch in X/Y and ORAS first. Then I can catch the ones I'm missing later. ^^

I'm missing only clawitzer but that is because I've been too lazy to catch on in X and trade it over.

I completed my pokedex in Pokemon x :) without cheating what so ever ^-^ I'm not too motivated to complete the dex in Alpha sapphire cuz for some reason that game isn't doing it for me, I don't really like it too much compared to x :/

X is the first game I've technically completed the pokedex on, none of the event legendarys though. I don't really want event legends but it seems the motto of "gotta catch em all" is never actually possible in a single pokemon game. Seems like false advertising in a sense but I guess "Gotta catch most of them except the ones you need to receive from an event involving no catching whatsoever" isn't as catchy.

My friend has a living dex & I'm really jealous

But as for me i hacked my way to the top

Living dex all the way when I get clawitzer to fill a gap...otherwise it leaves holes when I trade my PC over to the next pokemon game.

Last edited:
Everything except Hoopa and Volcanion. Completed a Living Dex for the first ever about three months ago. Glad to know I never have to do it again.

I have a lot but I've traded some back and forth with wonder trade/gts. But tbh since Volcanion and Hoopa is not really out yet I'm taking it in a more relaxing way.

And it gets me wasting btb lol <3

I wasn't including hoopa and volcanion as they aren't officially released in-game but I don't have those so I guess I'm 3 short?

My Pok?dex is not close to being done, but I have 25 boxes of Magnemites if anyone cares.

I completed the Red/Blue and Gold/Silver Pokedex's but that's about it.

Currently I only have 54 Pokemon in my PC (73 'caught' in dex). I've not really set out to catch 'em all with gen VI and a good amount of those are teams, event Pokemon and 'choice Pokemon' like starters and fossils from both X and Omega Ruby.

I really should at least attempt to fill the dex in gen VI...But I really can't be bothered...

My Pok?dex is not close to being done, but I have 25 boxes of Magnemites if anyone cares.

...Why!?

I have a living dex I completed about almost a year back. Glad that completing the dex in future games will be easier unless they pull the plug on transferring, which hopefully they won't.

When I was younger, in pretty much all of my Pokemon games, I always had an Eevee box filled with tons of Eevees and its evolutions. I loved Eevees. xD

I still do it even now.

I only completed my Pokedex in one of my games just to get the shiny charm. I am not catching much in ORAS. I'm just getting the ones I like or ones I haven't tried battling with yet that look fun.

When I was younger, in pretty much all of my Pokemon games, I always had an Eevee box filled with tons of Eevees and its evolutions. I loved Eevees. xD

I still do it even now.
Ikr, I still hoard Umbreons and eeveelutions

umbreon is life umbreon is love

After the disappointment which was completing the pokedex in R/B/Y, I've never wasted time on completing the 'dex. I think ORAS gives you items for your secret base for completing the pokedex, but in all other cases, I got no sense of accomplishment out of it.
To answer the actual question, I think I have over 500 pokemon registered as caught in my X version; not sure on the exact number since I don't really pay attention to it.

Back