• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Fast Bell Transferring Service (PM me if you want to use this)

Red Cat

On-and-off member
Bells
Switch
2020-8332-2456
Tin Robot
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Feedback
100% (405) +
Trades with large amounts of bells involved tend to take a lot of time running back and forth to and from the post office and finding places to drop the bells or trying to skip dialog as fast as you can if you are using the Re-Tail method. So I've tried to come up with a way to help people make these exchanges go faster. I have a super sophisticated set-up with two houses close to each other with a bell drop zone in between. Both houses have an ABD inside. I even have a picture here:

HNI_0008_JPG.JPG

If you want to use this service, first make sure it is okay with the person you are trading with. Then have both you and the person you are trading with PM me that you want to do this. It may be difficult to find a time that works for all three people, but I'll try to accommodate people to the best of my ability. This service is to transfer large amounts of bells, so your trade should involve at least 10 million bells or close to it.

If you haven't figured it out yet, here's how it's supposed to be done:

1. Both people involved in the transaction should add my FC because the exchange is being done in my town.
2. Both people involved in the transaction should come with empty pockets (except for any items which are being sold to the other person)
3. I'll lead both people to the exchange area which is just west of my train station.
4. The person withdrawing bells (the buyer) uses the ABD in the house on the left. The person receiving bells (the seller) uses the ABD in the house on the right.
5. The buyer withdraws as many bells as s/he can from the ABD and quickly runs out of the house and drops 8 bell bags while standing on one of the white squares, then moves to the other white square and drops the other 8 bell bags in his/her pockets. The seller picks up the bell bags as fast as possible as the buyer drops them.
6. The buyer runs back to the left house to withdraw more bells while the seller runs to the right house to deposit the bells. The process is repeated until the correct amount of bells have been transferred. 1,584,000 bells (16*99,000) are transferred per trip.

Hopefully this description is pretty clear. Tell me if you are confused.

Note that I am just a third party helping two people exchange bells. Don't blame me if there is a dispute with the person you are trading with. I can help count how many bells have been exchanged, but I am not part of the trade. Please don't leave the exchange area because it is disrespectful to both me and the person you are trading with as the purpose of this service is to transfer bells as fast as possible.

I hope this ends up working well and people want to use this service.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the appreciation :) I hope I can get some people to actually use this XD. I wonder if it would be appropriate to post this in TBT Marketplace since helping people do IGB for TBT trades would probably be the most practical use for this.

Love the idea! :D Good luck!! I think many people would love to try it out :)

That's why I am glad I have an ABD in one of my houses near the plaza cause I use it for this too. Really neat idea, I hope people find some use out of it!

This is a great idea, I despise retail and it takes time to know if you got the bells..If have to always do drop and this is that but less and running which people forget has to be done with retail too plus setting up items over and over and it isn't faster. This is bell drop on steroids, great idea.

Hey! Nice idea! How do you get an ATM though? Lol.

Yeah. I still have the set-up in my town. No one has shown any interest in it though. :(

:(

It's a neat idea - perhaps just too much hassle for people to get you involved for those far and few between Bell transfers. That, and probably few know about it, to be honest. :/

Back