Lesbian And Gay Couples In Disney And Cartoon Network

I'm glad they never dubbed S, SuperS and Stars here, wouldn't surprised me if they'd done the same.
Considering the time, yeah.
You're lucky, since the Cloverway dub was really REALLY cringe-worthy..but hilarious at the same time.

I'm just gonna add my two cents here and say that I don't appreciate seeing homosexual relationships portrayed in any media. ^_^ I'm a Christian, and in the Bible (Old and New Testament), homosexual relationships are described as perversion.
That being said, I respect and understand that many of you have different opinions on the subject. :)
I hope you can respect mine.

I'm just gonna add my two cents here and say that I don't appreciate seeing homosexual relationships portrayed in any media. ^_^ I'm a Christian, and in the Bible (Old and New Testament), homosexual relationships are described as perversion.
That being said, I respect and understand that many of you have different opinions on the subject. :)

I can't really say much about your religion, both because I'm an atheist and because I know nothing good will come of it, but do you know how happy it would make people? It would make the world a much happier place if everyone could love those they love in peace, with no constant fear of harm surrounding them. Introducing alternative sexualities in the mainstream would promote nothing but love and acceptance. Any religion which teaches you to think otherwise is negative, in my opinion, but, again, I can't talk about your religion.

Last edited:

That's makes me ever sad - ; ㅅ ; -

I'm just gonna add my two cents here and say that I don't appreciate seeing heterosexual relationships portrayed in any media. ^_^ I'm a Satanist and the bible is stupid. That being said, I respect and understand that many of you have different opinions on the subject. :)

I'm just gonna add my two cents here and say that I don't appreciate seeing heterosexual relationships portrayed in any media. ^_^ I'm a Satanist and the bible is stupid. That being said, I respect and understand that many of you have different opinions on the subject. :)

Well, actually, there are two different kinds of Satanism so you'll need to clarify. If you're talking about the non spiritual section of Satanism, then you are believing in a religion that his morals quite similar to Christianity, not to mention it includes a lot of sexist rules. If you are into spiritual Satanism, you would believe the Bible is true but are doing all you can against it. So either way, you saying you're a Satanist and think the Bible is stupid is quite an uninformed opinion and should therefore be rendered as null.
I do respect your poorly formed opinion though.

Well, actually, there are two different kinds of Satanism so you'll need to clarify. If you're talking about the non spiritual section of Satanism, then you are believing in a religion that his morals quite similar to Christianity, not to mention it includes a lot of sexist rules. If you are into spiritual Satanism, you would believe the Bible is true but are doing all you can against it. So either way, you saying you're a Satanist and think the Bible is stupid is quite an uninformed opinion and should therefore be rendered as null.

She might've been being sarcastic, maybe.

tumblr_inline_ncqmeiyohY1rpogsi.gif

The last thing we need here is a discussion about religion, but I'm an atheist. I love Buddhism and I'm a very spiritual person, but I have no religious faith at all and I think it's complete and utter rubbish. Religion causes more trouble than it's worth and the world would've been a more accepting place had it never existed, in my opinion.

****posting never gets by you, does it?

in any case, homosexual representation in media is awesome, and networks should keep it up and start if they haven't already done so.

it made me turn unstraight so i am very upset by it

but seriously i think it's cool. i dont know why people are upset by it ..logically

Last edited:

I'm Christian as well, and I hate when people say this.

In the bible it does say that, but what about the other things it says, such as thou shall not murder?
Movies like "The Hunger Games" is full of murder, yet I don't see very many Christians who are as against these movies as much as they are against lesbian and gay relationships being portrayed.

This just confuses the hell out of me.
It's okay for murder to be shown on television, but not lesbian and gay relationships? These are both things the bible says not to do, yet most Christians are completely OK with watching movies and tv shows that include the murdering of characters.

Why is this????
How is watching murder not as bad as seeing a lesbian/gay relationship on television?

Yes, the murders aren't real, but neither are the lesbian and gay relationships. They're just actors.

I just don't understand people sometimes..

In the bible it does say that, but what about the other things it says, such as thou shall not murder?

Wait...The bible actually does say that?

Is it like:

"Love thy neighbor...Unless it's gay Dave. Screw that guy"
~ God - 3000BC ~

Movies like "The Hunger Games" is full of murder, yet I don't see very many Christians who are as against these movies as much as they are against lesbian and gay relationships being portrayed.

This just confuses the hell out of me.
It's okay for murder to be shown on television, but not lesbian and gay relationships? These are both things the bible says not to do, yet most Christians are completely OK with watching movies and tv shows that include the murdering of characters.

Why is this????
How is watching murder not as bad as seeing a lesbian/gay relationship on television?

Yes, the murders aren't real, but neither are the lesbian and gay relationships. They're just actors.

I just don't understand people sometimes..

Very true, not to mention the old testament is known as the history part of the bible, often cited as outdated and mostly used to bash race and sexuality (passages on slavery and sexuality are prominent in the old testament) The new testament often goes against a lot that is said (rule wise) in the old testament
idk just my two cents

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it like:

~ God - 3000BC ~

something about man shall not lie down with man
but god was totally into lesbians tho

Is it like:

~ God - 3000BC ~

Well in the catholic bible what I've been taught throughout 10 years of catholic school is that Catholics arent against gays at all. They just don't want them to receive the """holy!!!""" sacrament. legal marriages and the lifestyle are fine.

thats off-topic but I just wanted to pitch in

Back