What Scared you as a kid?

I was scared of feet.. (wtf)
I was scared to where I actually started laughing at my siblings feet.. then it kind of became histerical laughing whenever I saw someone's feet. dont ask me why I'm messed up

I used to be so afraid of the dark that I slept with the lights on
tbh I still sort of am but now I have to sleep with the lights off or my eyes feel like they're burning?? but not a painful burn

Last edited:
i was really scared of the transformers when i was little... still have no idea why

i also have this really weird memory of going to see one of the wallace and grommit movies in a theater and we had to leave because it scared me so much lmao

apparently i was really easily spooked

. Chuckie
. The Dark
. Strangers
. The Internet (lmao)
. Cabbage Patch Kids

One phobia I still have since childhood is usin' the upstairs bathroom of my home and only my home. The first time I use'd it, there was a pipe leak and cause the big kitchen light underneath to crash. To this day, I still refuse to use the bathroom I have upstairs of my home. Any other bathroom upstairs of any other buildin' is fine by me.

A VERY specific phobia, thankfully so that's not too bad. :p

One phobia I still have since childhood is usin' the upstairs bathroom of my home and only my home. The first time I use'd it, there was a pipe leak and cause the big kitchen light underneath to crash. To this day, I still refuse to use the bathroom I have upstairs of my home. Any other bathroom upstairs of any other buildin' is fine by me.

A VERY specific phobia, thankfully so that's not too bad. :p

god it'd be easier to list the things that DIDN'T scare me as a kid. :/ Bees and wasps were definitely big ones, and they still creep me out to this day if I'm honest

Ghosts! (everyone was and still probably is)
Okay, this is an odd one: The sound of fireworks (lol)
and Chucky. "Ade due damballa. Give me the power, I beg of you... Hi I'm Chucky! I'm your friend till the end. Hidey-ho!"

I can only remember a few things...
-The way Piglet tried to talk to me in a Winnie the Pooh CD-ROM. (My very first CD-ROM which I was given at an early age. I actually still have it but I doubt it would run now.)
-Our first computer's desktop background. (I think it was a musician my mom liked.)
-Any time a wrong button was pressed on the TV or remote, causing it to go to a static screen with a horrible sound.
-The opening of Are You Afraid of the Dark? (I was always scared enough to change the channel. I've actually watched it now and it's not really as scary as child me thought.)
-There are other things I could list but I'm actually still scared of them. (Bees, wasps, large groups of ants, etc.)

Back