Old Eggs
Flower Glow Wand
Cherry (Fruit)
Pikachu Easter Egg
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Yellow Candy
Just wondering what scared you as a kid that seems really stupid to be scared by whn your older (if that made sense).

One thing that scared me was Beethoven 5 from Fantasia 2000.

jaws the movie. at night i would close my eyes and imagine my bed getting surrounded with water and think a great white shark was going to pop out and attack me. I'd keep opening my eyes and turn on the lights. I wasn't able to sleep at all! It doesn't even make any sense. I was also scared of ghosts but thats not as ridiculous.

Oh yeah. When I was a baby the hanger thing that holds toys would always give me nightmares. When I look above, it was just there. <.<

I went to catholic school and heard bible stories about demons and every night I would sleep with a crucifix and I always had nightmares of them possessing me.

Last edited:
I was very scared that my parents would somehow die in the night, so I always told them 'I love you' before bed as a precautionary last word

Oh and GOOPER BLOOPER! Scariest squid alive.

Last edited:
The art style of South Park and Beevus and Butthead. ^^; Squidward used to creep me out too, just because of how he was drawn.

when i was around 6-7, i always thought that my doll would eventually come alive and start to take my life.

whoops.

the door in my room! i always got really scared that an intruder might try to barge in so my brother would shove all of my toys in front of the door to prevent it from being opened (even though it was locked)

this may seem strange, but for years as a kid i would be afraid to go to sleep. i used to have incredibly scary & vivid dreams due to terrible anxiety, so whenever night came i would be literally frightened to close my eyes while in bed bc of them
morning was the most comforting thing, i remember

Last edited:
Okay so when I was about 5 or 6 my family moved into this huge old Victorian house. There were so many rooms and because it was so old I always heard creaks at night and it used to scare the hell out of me. Then one day we were out doing some stuff and when we got home we found out someone had tried to break in, one of the windows were smashed in and I guess a neighbor noticed and called the police. We assumed the person ran away cause none our stuff was missing. Anyways, my six year old self was terrified and my brothers made it worst by making fun of me, they'd always say "The robbers are gonna come back and steal you!" I became so scared and I wasn't able to sleep at night because I'd think that every sound I heard at night was the robbers coming to get me.
We eventually moved out when I was 9, but that house still creeps me out. That was my biggest childhood fear. Well, that and spiders. XD

Well, if we're talking logical, then Chauncey from Luigi's Mansion and the AC Unit's death from The Brave Little Toaster.

But, I have some jokes to make.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah. When I was a baby the hanger thing that holds toys would always give me nightmares. When I look above, it was just there. <.<

Get the Star Rod to reclaim your toys!

I went to catholic school and heard bible stories about demons and every night I would sleep with a crucifix and I always had nightmares of them possessing me.

Is the Star Rod a crucifix?

Veggie Tales.. I had nightmares about those talking vegetables ._.

Get the Star Rod during your next watch of Veggie Tales.

my closet.

i had nightmares that there would be a guy with a knife hiding in there & once i thought i heard this really demonic voice saying i was screwed coming from my closet :lemon: i was 8

my closet.

i had nightmares that there would be a guy with a knife hiding in there & once i thought i heard this really demonic voice saying i was screwed coming from my closet :lemon: i was 8

Then Get the Star Rod!!

Also, I watched one Animated Adaptation of The Snow Queen (Not Frozen) and got to the part where a flower wilted. I was not pleased.

I used to be afraid of the dark, but its gone away as Ive gotten older. One thing that still scares me as an adult is mirrors in a dark room. Im honestly not sure why o.o;

Back