• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading JP/KR/EU DLC for your orderable pieces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To replace the cabin table, I ordered the robo-wall. Gonna advance a few hours in the game to get the mail and will message you when ready.

To replace the cabin table, I ordered the robo-wall. Gonna advance a few hours in the game to get the mail and will message you when ready.

Okay. I'll leave my gates open so please come on over whenever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, visitor irl. Be right back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ZombifiedHorror
Sorry, I'm back, ready when you are. :)

Okay. I'll leave my gates open so please come on over whenever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, visitor irl. Be right back.
K, just let me know and I'll head on over.

Edit: Seem to be missing something so I'll order something quick before you get back.

Edit 2: Added stripe wall.

Heading over now.

Edit 3: Did I have the right amount? I'm kinda tired so I wanted to make sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alpine Wall
Blue Flooring
Cabin Rug
Kiddie Wall
Kiddie Couch
Kiddie Clock
Robo-Floor
Ranch Wall

for one of each ogre mask?

Last edited:
Edit 3: Did I have the right amount? I'm kinda tired so I wanted to make sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alpine Wall
Blue Flooring
Cabin Rug
Kiddie Wall
Kiddie Couch
Kiddie Clock
Robo-Floor
Ranch Wall

for one of each ogre mask?

Yes, you did. Actually I think you gave me 1 extra item.
And yes please. My gates are open for you.

It'll be a few minutes as I have to advance the hours to get the mail. I'll head over asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all of your stuff now, and will head on over right now. :)

Edit: Thanks a bunch for the trades! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Last edited:
Can I reserve the Rice Cake, New Year's Eve Noodles, Dango, and Hibiscus? I'll probably have to catalog a bunch of the items on your list but I definitely have them ^^

Can I reserve the Rice Cake, New Year's Eve Noodles, Dango, and Hibiscus? I'll probably have to catalog a bunch of the items on your list but I definitely have them ^^

Hi! Aw thank you.
I'm afraid, I don't take reservations since I know empirically that lots of trades fall through because of the time difference. :( I even made a abbreviation for this, tds, Time Difference Sucks. But no worries. I have kinda lot of each and I don't think they all will be gone anytime soon.

Hi! Aw thank you.
I'm afraid, I don't take reservations since I know empirically that lots of trades fall through because of the time difference. :( I even made a abbreviation for this, tds, Time Difference Sucks. But no worries. I have kinda lot of each and I don't think they all will be gone anytime soon.

Oooh that's totally okay! I just wanted to confirm if you still had the items ^^ it'll be 16 things from your list right? Ill start cataloging and can most likely trade within the hour!

Do you still have any bamboo grass left?

Oooh that's totally okay! I just wanted to confirm if you still had the items ^^ it'll be 16 things from your list right? Ill start cataloging and can most likely trade within the hour!

Right, and okay! I'm going to pick up your items from my other town. Just a moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still have any bamboo grass left?

Yes. :)

For these:
Bureom
Hibiscus

I can give you 3 Red and 3 Pink Carnations! Message me if you are interested. I am at work right now.

Four items, right? If you're still looking, I can give you:
- alpine low table
- alpine sofa
- alpine bed
- alpine lamp

I can also give you three pink cosmos for another one?

Right. And yes please for another one. Just let me finish my current trade so I can update what I need. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it still the same FC in the original post? I'm ready when you are btw :)

Opening in a sec. Please come on over when you find the town どうぶつ. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

For these:
Bureom
Hibiscus

I can give you 3 Red and 3 Pink Carnations! Message me if you are interested. I am at work right now.

Hi :) Okay. When will you get home, and mind if I ask your timezone?

Hi Tropical~!! :D May I please purchase the Red Ogre Mask, Bureom, Hibiscus, and Yut? I can trade with hybrids :)

Hi Orieii! :blush: Yes ofc super sure. xD
Btw I saw you looking to trade or buy some stuff. You have to tell me when you need anything~!
Yay~!! Awwww, Thank you ; U ; I didn't want to bother you with my problems, you seem really busy lately. I've gone bankrupt while on my quest for exclusive DLC and other rare items xD Oh, and if you need items, be sure to let me know! I can help your wishlist :)

Also I have plenty of hybrids I can gift to you for free :3

Last edited:
Right. And yes please for another one. Just let me finish my current trade so I can update what I need. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opening in a sec. Please come on over when you find the town どうぶつ. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi :) Okay. When will you get home, and mind if I ask your timezone?

I am on EST and will be home at 7pm! If you message me, I will message you when I am home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back