Green Feather
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
I regret buying a new 3ds xl and wished I had bought the standard new 3ds instead, so I could have customised my 3DS even more

(I probably would have got the luigi home theme and the faceplates. Then, to make things even more awesome I'd probably put the Wii controller bracelet/strap from my luigi controller onto it. 3 doses on luigi in one serving)

But as I have a xl, I mainly switch between the K.K. Slider theme and the timmy & tommy themes. I also really like the B&W theme (pics below)

nookling-animal-crossing-theme.jpg

pokemon_friends_3ds_theme.jpg
acnl_kk_slider_theme.png

Last edited:
The free one with Sonic characters on it. There are some nice but I don't want to waste money on it unless they'd made a Shiny Umbreon one..

I've only bought two of them so far, both are LoZ themes, lol. The ALBW theme and MM's moon.

3ds_background_theme_zelda.png

majoras_mask_3ds_theme__large.png

I don't really switch them up, tbh. I got the ALBW one when home themes were first announced - if I'm not mistaken, it was in the first batch of themes, for the US at least. And now I've been using MM's ever since it came out.

They're a nice addition, and I do really like the idea. It's just not something I stare at long enough to be bothered to go out and buy that many others. There's a couple more I really like, like Isabelle's theme, but eh. The MM one still looks and sounds pretty to me, lol.

i use the acnl bulletin board on with isabelle mostly, and sometimes i will use the zelda link between worlds one

I buy decals/skins/stickers for my XL, cheaper and as they last so long it saves me money! If I'd gone for the normal size I'd be buying way too many faceplates lol.

As for themes, I only have the free ones and swap between them, but usually have it on the Cat Mario one the most.

I kinda like the colours for the MM one, maybe if I get credits on the thing sometime and actually gets one, they have nice ones though.

you had the option of buying the normal new 3ds and you got the new xl?? :IO^&O$%^3543257
if only na had the standard n3ds

I shuffle between the Boo theme, AC KK Slider theme, and the Majora's Mask theme.

I've most if not all of the free ones downloaded, but I don't actually use them. Instead I keep my three paid themes on rotate:

• Spinner Peach
  • Spinner Rosalina
  • Super Mario (Pastel Pink)

I feel like they all compliment each other well. :)

Back