• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

HOMESTUCK SUCKS

I was intrigued by this thread as I've never heard of Homestuck...I looked at what it's all about and now I'm going to read it...such an interesting concept!

Thanks for introducing me to something new (and seems to be pretty cool too)!
dont give up at the start, it becomes way better than it appears further on, i encourage you not to until you see your first grey person with candy corn horns in it! thats when it becomes good haha. glad youre interested!

omg these r great tysm geez
hopefully i'll get back into it soon! part of me really really wants to but then the other part is just like nah ur too far behind already and ug H

Far behind? Girl, please, I started in February and I was behind thousands of pages

tumblr_inline_mp1zkbswNN1qz4rgp.gif

Honestly I read the whole thing in two days. I got to start from the 2000 marker in the url though.
The beginning wasn't /that/ boring to me

made a simple sprite edit, bc it was my first time so i didnt wanna **** it up too bad
Y1d5TR6.gif

edit: it has a mistake i need to fix it

Last edited:
Can we post our fantrolls or?

you can
i probably should too lmao

=

the upd8 clearly represents how we all feel
so
[the cal thats throughout all the universes has always contained the b1 kids' souls?? or]

Ooooh yes
Well here's my troll
z6Zq2wa.jpg

She's a adult troll(which is why her skin is black).
Working on her matesprit

that upd8 was cute as f!ck

also I wish I was creative/talented enough to make a fantroll :c

Last edited:
the upd8 was kinda cute even tho i didnt like much of the art styles (namely ikimarus or whatever their url is)

fantrolls are KIND of easy, they just take a while to develop.

The update was 'ight'
mostly because i literally do not understand how Vriska 'improved their lives' since she's a godawful person(yeah, that whack ass apology didn't get to me) or how the meteor crew forgave her so quickly yet hate gamzee so much. Like I'm not favoring or anything, it just seems either hypocritical or like one of Mindfang's fanfics filled with self-as patting.

Did either rose or dave found out that she was responsible for the death of their guardian by proxy?

but you know /sips tea

Back