• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What (Non alcoholic) drink do you like the most?

Tea.

Tetley original is my number one all time favourite drink, but I tried Twinnings strawberry and raspberry tea a few weeks ago and it's climbing the ranks pretty fast.

I bought a strawberry & mango tea while food shopping yesterday - it's delicious! Already had four cups of it.

I currently have six different types of teabags in as well as several bottles of peach iced tea. :blush:

I love Arizona Tea! tho i only drink Peach and Raspberry. And water i guess. I very rarely drink pop.

I drink mostly coffee and water. But I do enjoy tea, cherry flavored sodas, and icees occasionally.

Aside from water? Probably Buffalo Rock Ginger Ale. That stuff is STRONG. The first sip is always careful, but every sip after that opens my nostrils and invigorates my body. I love it.

Coca Cola on warm days, hot chocolate (with whipped cream!) on cold days. ♥

Jasmine tea was a favorite of mine when studying. Green tea or any kind of herbal or fruity tea is usually nice.

I really like to drink Diet Sunkist. I also regularly drink water and Lipton diet white raspberry tea. Oh and recently, I've taken a liking to Diet Mountain Dew. Plus there's also blue Powerade. ^_^

Back