What (Non alcoholic) drink do you like the most?

I really love carmel frappuccinos.. they're my favorite.
I also really like arizona ice tea.

non alcoholic? damn

uhh coke zero or pepsi max or lemonade (non-sparkling) or hot chocolate

i don't like most fizzy drinks except coke/pepsi because they taste too much like energy supplements lol

Either a decent ginger beer(non-alcoholic of course) or Tango Orange. Fentiman's Botanical Extract Ginger Beer is probably the best ginger beer I've ever tasted, although it did cost a little over ?2.00 for 275ml, so you would kinda expect it to, of course Crabbie's ain't bad either.

Tea.

Tetley original is my number one all time favourite drink, but I tried Twinnings strawberry and raspberry tea a few weeks ago and it's climbing the ranks pretty fast.

Tea.

Tetley original is my number one all time favourite drink, but I tried Twinnings strawberry and raspberry tea a few weeks ago and it's climbing the ranks pretty fast.

Oh nicee! I used to have chocolate mint tea which i really liked! But it was limited edition and i can not find it anymore! I will try the ones you named then!

Juice from the market and horchata if I'm feeling fancy.

Tea also. I keep forgetting that it isn't in it's own category.

Last edited:
Mango nectar or coke with a drop of vanilla extract.

OMG how does that taste? A candy store here in The Netherlands has bottles of vanilla flavoured Coca Cola and i am not sure if i should buy it...

OMG how does that taste? A candy store here in The Netherlands has bottles of vanilla flavoured Coca Cola and i am not sure if i should buy it...
I think actual vanilla coke is artificially flavored. It's still pretty good, but adding a drop of pure vanilla extract is better :)

Root Beer, Vanilla Coke, and Vanilla Pepsi. I prefer Vanilla Pepsi, but it's hard to find where I live, so I usually have to settle with Vanilla Coke instead. They are both good, though.

Back