Mafia Unfair Mafia (SIGN UPS)

idk who to believe.... you because you talk so much and seem knowledgable or to not trust you and vote you still...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I bet whoever they are just sitting back and watching all this go down lol, its probably bubblegum sitting back laughing like a jerk lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

granted this all makes me look suspicious too.... theres too many things going on

idk who to believe.... you because you talk so much and seem knowledgable or to not trust you and vote you still...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I bet whoever they are just sitting back and watching all this go down lol, its probably bubblegum sitting back laughing like a jerk lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

granted this all makes me look suspicious too.... theres too many things going on

haha, that's alright! you're not supposed to know who to believe, and that's good. i guess.

remember, from my point of view you could be faking this whole thing! and who knows, you may very well be

either way, focus on the facts--who has done what and what are possible reasons for them doing so?
Think of everybody's posts through two ways: If they were Town, how would this help them? If the person in question were Mafia, how would this help them?

Hey! This game would be more fair if there were more people involved! Unfortunately, only a few people joined because my mafia wasn't themed or something.

Since this is my game, we play by my rules. So no vote changing!! I'll might try to make this game more interesting the next time we play. I just feel this site takes mafia too seriously, and there are too many weird rules and regulations. I just posted how I usually play it.

I knew that this game would be extremely short. I considered only adding a single mafia member, buuuut this is way more fun. Next time get your friends to play!!! The more the merrier.

If one of them doesn't answer by tomorrow, they'll get replaced by FireNinja1. He offered, so I think it is only fair. I'll send a PM to both of them. This is the EXCITING mafia, goddammit

NO DON'T REPLACE ME!

I vote to lycnh Blu Rose, because she voted me and also was quick to defend herself. Meh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NO DON'T REPLACE ME!

I vote to lycnh Blu Rose, because she voted me and also was quick to defend herself. Meh.

It is settled then! Unless Bubblegum K.K responds with some contradicting vote...

They have until April 28, 12 PM EST to decide blu rose's fate!!

NO DON'T REPLACE ME!

- - - Post Merge - - -

NO DON'T REPLACE ME!

#inevervotedyou

The remaining citizens prepare to hang the suspected criminal. They place the noose around Blu Rose's neck, and begin to tighten it. She stands on top of a wooden box, the rope being held by one of the citizens. They are all wearing black robes and dark sacks over their heads, so no one can really tell whom is who. Blu Rose's face, however, is visible, and they all witness tears coming out of her eyes. However, she is silent, ready to confront death.

Suddenly, one of the robed figures spoke up. "Wait," she said. "I volunteer as tribute!!"
The robed figure removes their mask, and everyone looked up to see it was Bubblegum K.K volunteering to be hanged instead of Blu Rose! They all nodded, removed the noose from Blue Rose's neck, and tied it around Bubblegum K.K's. She got up on the wooden crate, and someone pushed the said box, leading to her death.

"It is done," someone said.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

So yeah, Bubblegum K.K is dead. She took too long to respond, and so I want this game to be more exciting. You won't find out if she's mafia or not until the next day. I will consult with the remaining mafia about their next victim.

So you get to live Blu Rose! Congratulations.

So yeah, Bubblegum K.K is dead. She took too long to respond, and so I want this game to be more exciting. You won't find out if she's mafia or not until the next day. I will consult with the remaining mafia about their next victim.

So you get to live Blu Rose! Congratulations.

lol nice slip

okay seriously android what the heck
you should have killed off both bubblegum and i; i was the person who was voted to be lynched, and bubblegum was inactive

either way, i guess i'm still alive, so thanks? i guess

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually, what you should have done was kill me and let fireninja be bubblegum's role because he's a replacement for a reason

and, @runeraider: why would you get lynched next round? i may still very well be mafia; that's what rly makes the game fun

Alright, I'm just gonna roleclaim real quick - Bubblegum was the angel, and I've got their powers now.
So yeah. I swear I'm not lying.

Anyway, that means there are two mafia. Since there isn't much evidence, we're just going through suspicions over who's the mafia.
This is a pretty interesting perdicement. :/

Aaaaand the game ends.

So yeah, you can't mention your role. Runeraider, you are automatically disqualified.

So from the beginning I knew this game would end really quickly, so I had an interesting twist prepared for the end. I told both mafia members they could betray each other in order to get all the glory for themselves, and made Runeraider the angel in order for this game to last longer. However, both of them decided to trust each other and voted Blu Rose off. That leaves Runeraider, audino, and toadsworthy.

In an interesting change of events, audino has decided to betray toadsworthy! And so that leaves audino and Blu Rose! And since audino is mafia, they kill Blu Rose and win! Congratulations audino, you cunning criminal!

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Now, let's make this right. Anyone up for a second game? The rules will change this time around. See, I am a very unfair mafia host. In fact, that's the next game's theme: The Unfair Mafia. I will make up special rules as we go, hand out special roles randomly without letting anyone one. It will play like a regular mafia, only trickier. If anyone is up for it, sign up!!

Back