• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Unfair Mafia (SIGN UPS)

You are late K9Ike :( I'm sorry. Wait for next round!! It won't take long. After all, it is just six people. Hopefully next round we get more players.

HEY! It's nice that you are here, but vote for someone!

Votes so far:
-
-
-

The people of Town Place decide it'd be safer for them to avoid suspicion of any kind. They spare the life of an unknown civilian. However, they harm themselves and their integrity in the process.

The next morning, town detective pocketdatcrossing's lifeless body was found inside the town well. He was apparently pecked to death by several birds. Rest in peace, hater.

The town council has come to a decision. In order to progress through the story, someone must be killed off. 2/5 of this town are killers, and it is your chance to figure out who it is!!

VOTE

5 people left and 2 of which didn't even respond to the first voting.... thats either super sketchy or they are super inactive/oblivious lol, either is a good enough reason for me

I vote blu rose

Last edited:
5 people left and 2 of which didn't even respond to the first voting.... thats either super sketchy or they are super inactive/oblivious lol, either is a good enough reason for me

I vote blu rose

lmao that rush vote tho, i actually think it's p suspicious that some of us would just go #nolynch
i was at school
so why not look at the three people who did?

audino, toadsworthy, runeraider
#revengevote: toadsworthy

oh wait, watch as i get accused of trying to shift the attention off of me, surely i must be mafia now :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

o yeah btw we lose if we lynch wrong so why don't we all just claim, unless if y'all want to survive off of an angel's protection

i claim townsfolk

i'm willing to bet that for this game there are two mafia, two town, an angel and a detective, detective is out so... yea

- - - Post Merge - - -

#unvote

lmao that rush vote tho, i actually think it's p suspicious that some of us would just go #nolynch
i was at school
so why not look at the three people who did?

audino, toadsworthy, runeraider
#revengevote: toadsworthy

oh wait, watch as i get accused of trying to shift the attention off of me, surely i must be mafia now :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

o yeah btw we lose if we lynch wrong so why don't we all just claim, unless if y'all want to survive off of an angel's protection

i claim townsfolk

i'm willing to bet that for this game there are two mafia, two town, an angel and a detective, detective is out so... yea

- - - Post Merge - - -

#unvote

lol this makes me feel better about my vote

Last edited:
lol this makes me feel better about my vote

lol come at me bro i mean

seriously what evidence do you have against me--OH WAIT NONE, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
you just have the fact that i was either sleeping or at school when voting was going on

oh btw sorry for even suggesting we do something to avoid LOSING

VOTES:
?blu rose – 1
?runeraider – 1
?toadsworthy – 1

It's up to Bubblegum K.K and runeraider to decide!

lol come at me bro i mean

seriously what evidence do you have against me--OH WAIT NONE, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
you just have the fact that i was either sleeping or at school when voting was going on

oh btw sorry for even suggesting we do something to avoid LOSING

homie chill.... yeah there was no evidence when I posted that, so I went on what I thought, it was an opinion and a guess because what else am I supposed to do lol... but not much I can do after the fact now can I? and your loud flare-ups seem to be suspicious now and it appears you know a lot about this game... so please keep giving us more to work with

PS: I don't know what claim means....? this is literally the first time playing this, but I don't wanna just give up! I want to catch the people!!! what fun was this if we all just say what we are? not to mention people can just obviously lie......

PPS: I won't ever play again if these are the type of people playing these games

Last edited:
homie chill.... yeah there was no evidence when I posted that, so I went on what I thought, it was an opinion and a guess because what else am I supposed to do lol... but not much I can do after the fact now can I? and your loud flare-ups seem to be suspicious now and it appears you know a lot about this game... so please keep giving us more to work with

PS: I don't know what claim means....? this is literally the first time playing this, but I don't wanna just give up! I want to catch the people!!! what fun was this if we all just say what we are? not to mention people can just obviously lie......

PPS: I won't ever play again if these are the type of people playing these games

sorry if i came across as brash and/or rude, i promise i'm not trying to be
DO YOU THINK THAT WAS LOUD i mean um
i donut rly know a lot about this game, i mean sure i've played it a lot more than some of y'all but yeah, i don't even know what tier i'm ranked by some of the others who play it but it sure as heck ain't high
and, no, you were doing fine, there's nothing really wrong with what you were doing. but, here's the situation that we're all in (except for the Mafia).

*straightens back, gets pinky used to hitting the Shift Key*

If we lynch wrong, then we lose. This is what was "setting me off" earlier, and what still sort of is. If we don't lynch, then the only thing standing in the way of a Mafia win is an Angel's protection. If we all were to claim, then we could investigate into the counter-claims ((more than the assumed number possible) i.e., two people claim Angel or three claim Townsfolk). However, we can't really do much based off of what we have...

One thing that I really do not like about Android's setup is that if all goes well for Mafia (lynch wrong Day 1) then after Day 1 all they have to do is kill a person, and so the best thing to do on Day 1 would have been to vote no-lynch, but we would have wanted more discussion happening.

PPS: Please, please don't stop playing because of me. I would love to encourage you to play it somewhere else, and, well, I do. TBT isn't exactly the best place to get started right now due to inactivity. What makes it fun after everyone has claimed is that it is pretty obvious that the Mafia won't claim Mafia. You would have to investigate into the claims of the people. Sure, it would clear some people up, but it wouldn't clear everyone. It would just cut off a lump of mistakes that we moght have made.

- - - Post Merge - - -

omfg guysss it's just a game

please note that i am a very sarcastic person at times
GAME?! MAFIA IS NOT A GAME. MAFIA IS A LIFESTYLE.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?257163-Bravely-Default-Mafia

if u guys never read an intro post, please read that, it explains a lot more than this game's op

now I'm just all types of confused....

can you change votes?

Last edited:
Back