• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Unfair Mafia (SIGN UPS)

Android

heck
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mafia, but with a twist. In this game, I make up special rules as we play along. I will hand out random roles without telling people and confuse other players.

Rules are simple. The roles are the following:

Townsfolk: during the day, they collectively vote someone off. They don't do much other than that.

Mafia: I'll message these two during the night. They message each other and decide on which townsfolk they'll have killed. They must remain anonymous. If anyone finds out they are mafia, they are automatically disqualified.

Detective: During the night they'll message me with whom they think is mafia. I'll tell them either yes or no. They must convince the townsfolk to trust them. However, if they reveal their role to the other, they are automatically disqualified as well.

Angel: The angel will protect someone during the night. They are able to protect anyone who they think is going to get killed by the mafia, including themselves. However, their protection does not protect anyone from the townfolk's fury. Although an angel, they are mortal, and can be killed by both mafia and townsfolk.

IF YOU STATE YOUR ROLE OR ANYTHING I TELL YOU THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE, THEN YOU'LL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.

Sign ups are free, so you might as well do it!! If anyone has a question, don't hesitate to ask. Once I get more than eight players, the game can officially start.

Players:
-Runeraider
-toadsworthy
-blu rose

Last edited:
why was a months old mafia game revived and mine doesn't even get a single participant??

EXTRA BUMP

i was creative with the title

Yoooo is this still on?! I'd like to try

4BDL.gif

i'll go for it too even though i'm probs rusty af

unless ofc if this is going to die too X^D

Last edited:
Back