The New All-Inclusive Gender Poll

What is your gender?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is otherkin a gender?

fk6Axxw.png

i like this thread bc it shows me the people to not talk to

It's been interesting seeing people who you'd expect to subscribe to tumblr's brand of sexual/gender identity but don't actually do. On the other hand, others are exactly as you might imagine.

It's been interesting seeing people who you'd expect to subscribe to tumblr's brand of sexual/gender identity but don't actually do. On the other hand, others are exactly as you might imagine.

oh no..,. the evil tumblrs...... who could they possible be...,

Attachments

• emoji_set_101.png
    emoji_set_101.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 77
This post is from years ago. Lmao! Why would somebody bump this? I'm literally roflmao.

Well... why are you bumping threads so old the apostrophes are broken? I just bumped this one for the fun of it, and it's still pretty much relevant.

I thought it was okay since you bumped this one? Maybe I bumped them for the fun of it too..

Unfortunately it can and does affect other people. I have no issue with people identifying as/ being whoever they are or want to be, that's no issue to me, but this whole "74 genders" thing that's been blowing up over the last few years certainty does harm people. You're right though, rude comments and flame wars are unnecessary, whatever makes people happy.

To people wondering how it hurts people, it prevents real trans people from getting the healthcare they need

how does it hurt ppl ... like im not trying 2 start drama but i Really domt see how it hurts ppl except for ppl who love gender stereotypes.,

I might be being slightly petty here, but a lot of hate for trans people has surfaced in the last few years, it's hard to spend any time on the internet without seeing jokes and suchlike targeted towards trans people, even though the majority of this hate is not actually directed at (real) trans people, and instead a certian type of person. I'm trying to word it without coming across rude, but really it is the way it is.

It goes much deeper than internet hate though, being transgender is a medical condition, that people actually suffer as a result of, and this whole thing trivialises that, makes it into some type of trend or social statement, which it isn't. Trans people already struggle to get the help and treatment they need, and people making the sky, or the clothes they wear dictate their "gender" while also calling themselves trans, doesn't help at all.

To people wondering how it hurts people, it prevents real trans people from getting the healthcare they need

^^^

Why are there so many people viewing this thread lol.

I think people should just mind their own business tbh, like If it's not harming anyone why the heck do you care

Is otherkin a gender?

HAH! Silly child. It's not otherkin, it's actually spelt dovahkiin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are there so many people viewing this thread lol.

I think people should just mind their own business tbh, like If it's not harming anyone why the heck do you care

but it is hurting people..

"To people wondering how it hurts people, it prevents real trans people from getting the healthcare they need." (quotation marks bc after over 8 years of this forum I still don't know how to type etc)....

HAH! Silly child. It's not otherkin, it's actually spelt dovahkiin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but it is hurting people..

"To people wondering how it hurts people, it prevents real trans people from getting the healthcare they need." (quotation marks bc after over 8 years of this forum I still don't know how to type etc)....

I don't really know how I should correctly respond to such bustling matters, however, WHat I do happen to be knowledgeable of is in the days of yore, in many cultures throughout the very world we are residing in, being gay was NORMAL. However, because of American and Christian influence, a lot of countries banned it. So sad. I will never forgive America, EVER.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I have to say it in a lot of these threads lately, but you need to respect other opinions. The world has many different people with many different opinions, and there is no need to escalate into heated arguments over them. If someone says something you disagree with, respectfully state why you believe they are wrong. If the post breaks our rules, report it so the mods can look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back