• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The New All-Inclusive Gender Poll

What is your gender?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oath2order

#Porygon2024
Peach 🍑
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3883-6235-7310
Island
Longwood
Red Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
I'm hoping this can be stickied so we can have an all-inclusive gender poll.

I've used the following sources for this poll to gather the list of as many identities as possible.

Mod Edit:
Users posting spam in this thread or deliberately trying to bait users will be warned, infracted, or suspended as appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did people here actually get upset over a poll that was pretty clearly talking about birth gender and not gender identity?

I mean having something like this is fine too, but geez.

Did people here actually get upset over a poll that was pretty clearly talking about birth gender and not gender identity?

I mean having something like this is fine too, but geez.

Ahh, there is a pretty big difference between birth gender and gender identity.

Thanks for the poll!

Ahh, there is a pretty big difference between birth gender and gender identity.

Thanks for the poll!

Yeah, that's why I'm not really worked up by this.

But just it existing screams people getting upset over silly things to me somehow. Maybe because I did see the complaints/argument/whatever in the main gender thread a while back that Kaiaa had to step in and put a stop to.

Last edited:
I don't even know what almost any of these are.

And I'm very tempted to just vote every one for lulz.

Last edited:
Read the sources!

Which ones are you curious about?

will do!.... once I'm not busy with homework

maybe in a few hours

also, I'd say practically all. but I think it'd be better if I just read sources and then asked specific questions if needed

Last edited:
Personally, I find this very nice for people who are born with/or just have different variations of gender/identity :) I know an intersex person and I love him to death. I find it very interesting and I love learning about all aspects of life. I am just saddened that the world is just so black and white and cannot accept anyone for who they are and I just wish that they would. But alas, the world we live in doesn't accept that and those who deem "different" must suffer. I think it's awesome that Germany is finally putting "intersex" on birth certificates now to make intersex more aware. I just hope that everybody one day will be able to assign the gender they want to be personally despite what social norms say.

Last edited:
I think you did a great job with this. Voted :)

omg how are there so many
imagine if every form you had to fill out had all these options

Voted
This has intrigued me, I need to do some research since I don't know what half of these are

I am mostly CIS Female, but in my past I have been situationally genderfluid, so I marked both. =]

female/cis i guess.

which people think it's interesting because i'm pretty tomboy-ish and i dont shave "as you should" but i never felt i was a male/trans because of it. I just like the spots with hair, that's it :L

female/cis i guess.

which people think it's interesting because i'm pretty tomboy-ish and i dont shave "as you should" but i never felt i was a male/trans because of it. I just like the spots with hair, that's it :L

and that's fine! i've never shaved 'as i should' down there because i'm uncomfortable with the fact society wants me to look like i'm pre-pubescent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back