GAME OF THRONES [Spoilers Inside]

So I have questions...
Does this mean that it's Bran's fault that Hodor was the way he was, since young Hodor's connection to the future was the fact that Bran was there, watching? So Bran is just going to be messing a bunch of stuff up before he actually helps? And the Three Eyed Raven knew that was going to happen, right? Why couldn't he get Bran ready faster?

Hmph.

yeah it was Bran's fault that Hodor could only say "Hodor" that was such a sad ending, I wasn't expecting that at all. So the raven knew all along that Bran needed to be there in the past so Hodor could save him in the future. That's just so fcked up for Hodor though... and why did Bran's dire wolf have to die???? i feel like they just love to piss everyone off

I hate the direwolves dying more than almost anything else.

Now all we have left are Ghost and Nymeria. And she has the best shot at survival because Arya let her go. Thinking we'll be seeing her again soon, though.

I hate the direwolves dying more than almost anything else.

Now all we have left are Ghost and Nymeria. And she has the best shot at survival because Arya let her go. Thinking we'll be seeing her again soon, though.
Have you read the books? it's eluded that Nymeria is a leader of a large pack of wolves

I was more depressed about Summer dying. I cried and I am angry his death was so quick like the he hadn't been part of the story since the beginning. Hodor was also sad, but it wasn't initial sad for me. More like, after I realized his whole death meaning then I felt it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

At this point, the show is just killing off characters like nothing so far and that's just exasperating.

I was happy with what Sam and Arya did this episode. :)
Oh, and of course, there was Benjen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm super excited to see where Arya's storyline goes now! It was kinda obvious she would never become a Faceless person.

So when is Sandor Clegane coming back because I desperately need for them to have a reunion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah that was awesome that Benjen came back! Interesting that he's Coldhands, I wonder if he'll be Coldhabds in the book. It's also trippy that Bran can have an effect on the past

My reaction to the opening of that episode:

tumblr_nxlvsxZLCL1qckozho1_400.gif

I'm sooo so so so so happy, I knew he would be back. <3

How will Arya survive?

I think Lady Crane will help her & maybe she gets to Westeros with the acting troupe

There are some funky theories out there about this right now. Some people say it wasn't even Arya & it was Jaqen (which makes no sense to me) and another one floating around is Arya & the Waif are the same person (Arya has a slit personality like The Fight Club)

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG.
I loved the Mormont girl.
Poor Arya.... Someone's gotta help her....
Happy to see Sandor!

Lyanna Mormont is fcking amazing, what a firecracker. I hope there's more of her on the show

- - - Post Merge - - -

My reaction to the opening of that episode:

tumblr_nxlvsxZLCL1qckozho1_400.gif

I'm sooo so so so so happy, I knew he would be back. <3

When the show opened up, I thought I had the wrong stream & I had to fast foward to make sure it was really GOT, but it's awesome he's back. I also loved all the scenery in this episode, it looked different from all the other episodes

I think Lady Crane will help her & maybe she gets to Westeros with the acting troupe

There are some funky theories out there about this right now. Some people say it wasn't even Arya & it was Jaqen (which makes no sense to me) and another one floating around is Arya & the Waif are the same person (Arya has a slit personality like The Fight Club)

That's a good prediction, that she'll go with the acting troupe. Makes sense.

Doesn't make sense to me, either, that it wasn't Arya. If so, then Jaquen was just testing the waif?
I don't know if I would like it if it was a Tyler Durden situation.... Mr. Robot did that, and I was very disappointed with how that worked out. Maybe it's just me. I also just don't want Arya to be crazy.

I just started watching it and I've almost finished season 1
I fricking hate the lannisters I get so frustrated just looking at Cersei and Prince Joffrey.
I wanna puke when they talk.

I just started watching, I got the first 5 seasons from my local library & watched them all over the last 3 weeks. I cried when Ned died, cheered when Joffrey died, cried some more when Khal Drogo died, cried again when Robb, Talisa & Catelyn died, cheered when Cersei had to do her walk of shame & just about DIED when Jon was betrayed & murdered... I haven't seen Season 6 yet, but I've kept up on spoilers, so I know what's going on.

I want to bow down at little Lady Lyanna's feet! Sansa needs to take some notes from her on how to be hardcore... LMBO!!!

I really hope we get to see more of Lyanna Mormont.

yes please! my new favorite character

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just started watching it and I've almost finished season 1
I fricking hate the lannisters I get so frustrated just looking at Cersei and Prince Joffrey.
I wanna puke when they talk.

ah so awesome you have so many episodes to look forward to! it only gets better (and more frustrating lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just started watching, I got the first 5 seasons from my local library & watched them all over the last 3 weeks. I cried when Ned died, cheered when Joffrey died, cried some more when Khal Drogo died, cried again when Robb, Talisa & Catelyn died, cheered when Cersei had to do her walk of shame & just about DIED when Jon was betrayed & murdered... I haven't seen Season 6 yet, but I've kept up on spoilers, so I know what's going on.

I want to bow down at little Lady Lyanna's feet! Sansa needs to take some notes from her on how to be hardcore... LMBO!!!

woah! what an awesome library to have GOT! get caught up on season 6, the next few episodes are going to be nuts!

Back