Cyan Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
の
う
ぶ
つ
森

9pxnyt.jpg

Discuss anything to do with Game of Thrones here!

There are show & book spoilers here, so don't scroll
down if you're not up to date

Last edited:
SO EXCITED. I think I'm most excited because I pretty much can't remember a lot of what happened in the fifth book so it's all going to be fun and surprising. Which season (and/or book) has been your favorite so far??

The show is great most of the time, except when D&D and their own stuff to it. :rolleyes:
Anyways, I'm totally excited, but I've yet to catch up with s4 >.<

Dude, I'm waiting for everyone minds to get blown in this season, Atleast I hope that situation is added in the shows, if not going to have to wait another year ;o;
Apparently they might, MIGHT Have a end of the series movie ( again might, rumors)
it might also go on for more than 7 season. Again rumors floating around the interwebs, BUT I'M SO EXCITED I CANNOT WAIT ;O; Waiting 10 months every year is so painful xD

SO EXCITED. I think I'm most excited because I pretty much can't remember a lot of what happened in the fifth book so it's all going to be fun and surprising. Which season (and/or book) has been your favorite so far??

The first season is my favorite, mainly because it blew my mind! I haven't read the books (just started on Book 1 recently) So many wtf moments. I think it's fun that I haven't read all the books because the show can really shock me (like the red wedding) - facebook was blowing up that night lol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dude, I'm waiting for everyone minds to get blown in this season, Atleast I hope that situation is added in the shows, if not going to have to wait another year ;o;
Apparently they might, MIGHT Have a end of the series movie ( again might, rumors)
it might also go on for more than 7 season. Again rumors floating around the interwebs, BUT I'M SO EXCITED I CANNOT WAIT ;O; Waiting 10 months every year is so painful xD

omg! that wait is painful! I even start rewatching the old seasons

I'm hyped since I read all the books I can't wait to see alot of the awesome stuff from the books on the tv series

Apparently, GOT first four episodes were leaked online, so You can torrent them and watch them o___o, A months worth of waiting in 4 hours of nolifeing it xD

yea.. lol currently watching ep 1

Gallows and I are watching the new episode as well! I personally have never watched the show but so far it seems pretty good. I'm surprised I didn't get into it when it first came out.

Waiting for the download!, its only like 500kbs xD, Started 10 mintues about bu its 22% done atm. I CANT WAIT FOR MY MIND TO EXPLODE blargshs-dies-
Edit: I remember to put episode one in high priority this time atleast so that episode is done!

Last edited:
Gallows and I are watching the new episode as well! I personally have never watched the show but so far it seems pretty good. I'm surprised I didn't get into it when it first came out.

Yay! Same here, I got into it after I binge watched S1-4 with my cousin in 3 days. Just finished ep. 1, and resisting to watch ep. 2.. so far so good, hope I don't crack. XD

Waiting for the download!, its only like 500kbs xD, Started 10 mintues about bu its 22% done atm. I CANT WAIT FOR MY MIND TO EXPLODE blargshs-dies-
Edit: I remember to put episode one in high priority this time atleast so that episode is done!

\o\ woo woo~

I binge watched first four episode & now have to wait a month! ugggh Tyrion was always my favorite character, but really liking Jon Snow this season

I'd rather not watch the leaked episodes at once. I can wait like I waited and have waited for this show and the Walking Dead.

Back