• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Older Players

I'm 24 and I live in the US. I'm active a lot because I'm a disabled housewife, so I haven't really got much else to except for chores, errands, and hobbies. Feel free to add me. Just send me a VM, so I know who to add back.

I've added you as well :)

Hello!
I'm only 11
But people say I'm mature for my age
(When I'm not being all hyper or goofy >w<)
But I tend to get along with older people
(Not that your old!! ; v ;;)
But if you would like to play with a younger player we can! <3

Hi Plum Pudding and Magical Cat!
I've added you, and my GATE IS OPEN!

Have fun, and let me know if you need anything... or... if there's anything that might make my town more exciting for visiters.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow! I've just discovered how to see who's visiting and the "best friends" option. Pretty interesting.

I'm going to close my gate for about 15 minutes while I add a few more old folk. (Sorry youngin's... just adding older folks for now. You are awesome nonetheless!... and special! [Don't be discouraged]).

Also.... I just went to pay the rest of my cobblestone bridge building project... AND OTHERS HAVE ALREADY MADE DONATIONS!!! Wow... real exciting. Thank you whoever you were.

Take care.... John

Ok.... here's the ADD lineup. If you're over 18 and not on this list... and want to be... post a message (private or otherwise) and I'll add you right away.

Thanks again to all who have visited and did something nice... or... even if you didn't (smile)

Yeezus (awesome! gave me a slingshot! might have also contributed to building project)
Plum Pudding (very nice person... and kind in their text)
HaileyACNL (hasn't yet added me)
Ami (hasn't yet added me)
MistyWater (hasn't yet added me)
LazySaturday (hasn't yet added me)
GamerGirl (hasn't yet added me)
Whimsii (hasn't yet added me)
Fancyrue (hasn't yet added me)
Magical Cat (hasn't yet added me)

And just now...
Kiti_in_wonderland (hasn't yet added me)
RebeccaShay (hasn't yet added me)

Take care, and have fun!!!

heyyyyyyyyyy. I'm 25. if anyone wants to add me, send me a VM about it so I can add you back. I might remember to check this thread again, but I dunno. sending me a VM would be best.

I'm in central time and tend to play early evening, often all through most of the night. so there's something to keep in mind.

I'm an older player.

Feel free to add me. Just let me know if you do, so that I can add you back.

Ok Missy and Bon... I've added you both, and my GATE IS OPEN.
Visit anytime... day or night... spring or fall... happy or sad... (grin)

John

24 female in Canada! I play regularly, through the week I am on in evenings and then online in daytime on weekends. PM me if interested in playing and I will add you!

Started playing NL about a week ago. My gf and i both play as often as we can. We are looking for more mature players to play with. I'll add as many of you as i can. Hope to see you in AC:NL

Ok Sarecake and Hoover... I added you both. Be sure to add me, k?

My gate is now open, 7:29am California time! (Pacific Standard)

Have fun!!

I've added Sarecake, parakeet John and Hoover64.

Edit: As Parakeet John pointed out to me I forgot to mention my age, I'm 35 and on the European tome zone (might be useful).

Last edited:
I'm 22 from the uk :) I'm always on after sorta 5 pm and all the time on weekends :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Started playing NL about a week ago. My gf and i both play as often as we can. We are looking for more mature players to play with. I'll add as many of you as i can. Hope to see you in AC:NL

I play with my girlfriend too haha

To everyone who has visited me.... thank you. You have all been so very kind, and I appreciate your visit. I met some very wonderful characters, and your thoughtful gifts are so awesome. Thank you again.

If there's something you need in return, please let me know and I'll do all I can to get it for you. You've all be very generous indeed. I didn't expect anything like this. WOW!

Thank you.

John
TOWN: LuLuLand

Hi everybody! Been playing AC:NL for awhile, but new to the board. Always up for visiting/being visited by other players, and as an adult with adult type obligations I don't know that many people that play. :)

John would you like to be ACNL friends? I'm 36 yrs I never mentioned it before.

Hi Folks!!

You guys are awesome!!! This is a very fine group of Animal Crossings Players!! I can attest to that.

Here's my ADD listing as of this message:

ADDED and RECEIVED RESPONSE! (THANK'S! You are awesome!)

Blkrose (Donnie of the Town: New York) Thank You!
Bon Bonne (Bon of the Town: Glitter) Thank You!
FVN21 (FVN21 of the Town: Albion) Thank You!
gamergirl92 (Jessica of the Town: Zeist) Wow! Very Kind! ThankU
Hoover64 (Unknown Mayor or Town) Thank You!
MagicalCat590 (Marigold of the Town: Lux) Thank You!
Plum Pudding (Plum of the Town: Everleaf) Wow Very NICE!! Thank's!
Sarecake (Dolly of the Town: Cupcake) Thank's!
YEEZUS (YEEZUS of the Town: MBDTF) Wow Very Nice! Thank's!

ADDED and WAITING ON A RESPONSE: (Please respond)

Ami (Unknown Mayor or Town)
fancyrue (Ruri of the Town: Fairtown)
HaileyACNL (Unknown Mayor or Town)
kiti_in_wonderland (Kiti of the Town: Melody)
lazysaturday (toptum of the Town: cantown)
Missy_g (Health of the Town: Rattus)
MistyWater (Maril of the Town: Amazonia)
RebeccaShay (Shayne of the Town: Hyrule)
Whimsii (Michelle of the Town: Oldcrest)

I am so taken back at the kindness of those who have visited LuLuLand!
I thank you.... the residents thank you... everyone thank's you!!!

Take care, and have fun playing the game!!!

ParakeetJohn (John)
Mayor John of LuLuLand

Last edited:
Blkrose (Donnie of New York)... THANK YOU for your awesome kindness!!

To all...
I've had my gates open for 3 hours... I'll close them now so as to visit the island and preform some business. Then I'll open the gates again and keep them open all night till morning (Pacific standard time).

Have fun!!
John

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toptun from Cantown just gave me something that's absolutely PERFECT for LuLuLand!!

A BIRD CAGE(s)!!

Hehehe

LuluLand is named after my precious parakeet LuLu, one of 7 parakeets!

Thank's!

John

Back