• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Older Players

Hi John. It really sucks that someone took advantage of you like that. I've yet to encounter any scammers or thiefs myself. *knock on wood* Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. Looking forward to playing with you again. :)

Hi Stalfos!

Thank you.
Would have responded earlier, but spent most of the day at the fair.

Thank you for your kind words.
I sure do appreciate them.

See you in the Game soon my friend.

John from Lululand

Hi!
Odd thing... Had the "Beautification" ordinance set... but for the first 2 days, flowers died and weeds flourished.

Lost some roses in the process. Perhaps it's a game glitch?

Take care.... John from Lululand

Hi!
Odd thing... Had the "Beautification" ordinance set... but for the first 2 days, flowers died and weeds flourished.

Lost some roses in the process. Perhaps it's a game glitch?

Take care.... John from Lululand
what a weird thing to have happen. That's not what happened in my case. I hope you didn't lose too many flowers!

I'll be honest... Although everyone was so nice and helped out a lot, after that person came in and stole my gold roses, I kinda lost interest in the game. (I know... I should get a thicker skin). I'm just all about kindness, and that just rubbed me the wrong way.

Then the flower dying thing after the beautification ordinance was set... Losing nice hybrid roses even into the third day ("Beautification Ordinance" listed as the current ordinance the entire time)..

Then, one of my favorite villagers left, others came, planting their home in bad areas...

I know I know... I'm wining. Hehehe. But then I got to helping friends online who were having issues, and the game suddenly lost its importance (though I do miss my Animal Crossing dear friends... You know who you are).

But friends in need outside the game took priority... I love my friends and will do anything for them. Kindness in life, is key.

And there was little to no activity in this forum except my own blubbering.

I'm afraid to start up the game and see who's left... Gone from the village.

But... Maybe I will tonight.

Thank you for responding. I appreciated it.

John from Lululand.

I really hope you get to rekindling that interest in Animal Crossing and the wonderful part of this community. We're not all bad! :) I'd love to see you around more, as I just came across this forum and started reading the stories from your village and witnessing pleasant interaction between you and numerous other players. I know a great many of the people in this forum would be sad to see you disappear, but, by all means, take care of what you need to in the real world. Your close friends and family are definitely more important than a game. The rest of us at Bell Tree can wait :)

I'll be honest... Although everyone was so nice and helped out a lot, after that person came in and stole my gold roses, I kinda lost interest in the game. (I know... I should get a thicker skin). I'm just all about kindness, and that just rubbed me the wrong way.

Then the flower dying thing after the beautification ordinance was set... Losing nice hybrid roses even into the third day ("Beautification Ordinance" listed as the current ordinance the entire time)..

Then, one of my favorite villagers left, others came, planting their home in bad areas...

I know I know... I'm wining. Hehehe. But then I got to helping friends online who were having issues, and the game suddenly lost its importance (though I do miss my Animal Crossing dear friends... You know who you are).

But friends in need outside the game took priority... I love my friends and will do anything for them. Kindness in life, is key.

And there was little to no activity in this forum except my own blubbering.

I'm afraid to start up the game and see who's left... Gone from the village.

But... Maybe I will tonight.

Thank you for responding. I appreciated it.

John from Lululand.

I noticed your absence and wondered if you had lost interest or RL stuff took over. I have lots of hybrids on my beach, so if you do start up the game again and want to try again with hybrids let me know you can come and get all you need.

First off, I hate necroing old post but this post was something I thought was such a cool idea; to help older players get together and just be adults with each other.

I'd love to start that again...

Last edited:
Sounds awesome, I'd much rather socialize with my own age group haha. I'm 22, fc on the side. Looks like there's a lot of us here, it would be cool to start up a discord or something

EDIT
Woah, just realized how old this thread is. Nevertheless it's a great idea! I don't play a ton anymore but it'd be great to hang out with some of you

Last edited:
What's your fc? I'll add you. Sadly it looks like the acnl community is pretty sparse lately but it's still hanging on for dear life haha

Hi all!
I would like to make friends with all of you.
My FC is on the sidebar. Let me know when you're adding me so I can add you back :D

I'm 26 yo & female btw

Last edited:
I'm 24 if that is old enough for you, ha ha :p
no but seriously i'd like to play.

( but i'm plot resetting Chevre right now for the second day in a row )
so it could be a while before we can actually play together

I'm 26 ^^" if anyone wants to play just add me and let me know!
mini-graphics-hearts-154474.gif

When I can eventually sort out my house interior design, i'd be happy to show it to any of you guys. (Since I joined the forums I've been selling/exchanging my furniture)

Maybe my house could inspire your house interiors. (I've been trying to colour code each room)

Also I'd be happy to do the island tours with anyone. Feel free to PM me whenever. Note: I may be busy but, hopefully we can sort it out :D

Back