• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Older Players

Wow! The "National StreetPass Week" is in full swing!!! On the second day, I got Mii Characters from New Zealand, Austraila, Scotland, Florida, New Jersey, and more. It's definitly a time to StreetPass this week!!

Plus... I got some VERY INTERESTING Animal Crossings StreetPass hits as well!!!

Take care... John

sounds like a lot of fun John !! I havn't quite investigated that yet with my new 3ds. keep posting :)

I can't look at the Streetpass thingy sense I am nowhere near a Nintendo Zone, but I'm glad it's going well for you John!

Hi Raxyn!

I'm finding that Best Buys, and even some McDonald's, have some sort of WIFI thing that works with the NFC on the 3DS unit. today alone, I've got 10 plus 10 Mii Characters to play the Mii Streetpass games with. Today I got tags from quite a few other countries. It is interesting... yet it is also time consuming.

Yeah... it's occuping my interests at the moment (grin).

I'm really amazed at the Animal Crossings game. Apart from StreetPass Mii Characters, I received 9/20 Animal Crossings hookups! I think this just puts their homes in my HHA showcase. I'll have to check later.... ah... AFTER I get done playing all these Mii characters in the Streetpass games! It is indeed time consuming... and for now, fun (smile). Thank's for writing. Take care... John

- - - Post Merge - - -

sounds like a lot of fun John !! I havn't quite investigated that yet with my new 3ds. keep posting :)

Will do!

Today was another day of "National Streetpass Week"... with Mii Character's from all over the globe. I would imagine that the only other time someone would gain such a diverse Mii Character collection is in turist locations or amusement parks. This is all just from my humble home town! (SMILE).

Take care, and thanks for writing!

John

All good things sometimes DO come to an end.....

The 3ds XL unit at the local Best Buy that beamed Nintendo content to me during this "National Streetpass Week" died. I went there today and it was plum deader than a door knob; and you know how dead door knobs are. (Where do these terms come from?)

The Best Buy "associate" (there's a new name for emoplyees every season... smile) told me that they contacted Nintendo and that there's no word back yet as to an ETA for it to be functional again.

Oh well....

Despite this, I obtained 25 Streetpass characters today from places like Germany and Austria, as well as many Eastern States. You'll rack your brain thinking how I got the number 25. There's another term.... have you ever seen someone rack their brain? Rack of lamb, yes. Rack of ribs, yes. Brain... no. (Grin)

I've been finding something interesting. I think some Starbuck's and some McDonald's do beam Nintendo Zone content out. I obtained some real far out "other country" Streetpass Mii characters going by a few of them. It is very unlikely that these people were physically there in these places during this Nintendo National Streetpass week.

Take care, and have fun in the game!!

John

Last edited:
I forgot about street pass week! I will try to remember to take my 3DS with me if we go out today.

Anyway,
I am SO sad I could cry (well maybe not that sad, just frustrated). My husband let me son play with my 3DS. I let him do this on occasion however I always set everything up for him first and put him in a game he can't mess up.
My husband didn't do this and he managed to change the time on my game :( all my hybrids are gone and so is my most favorite, beloved villager, Nibbles. I had managed to grow a black rose and it's gone. Growing hybrids is one of my favorite things so I guess I get to start from scratch.
I am just so frustrated. I guess it could be totally worse.

Oh Missy... I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your hybrids.

There's a bright side... The unit wasn't dropped (half-smile).

Sorry again...

John

Hi Gigi!

I've added you. Take care.. John

- - - Post Merge - - -

National StreetPass Week....

I everyone! I've been raking in the Mii Characters from all over the world! Germany, Russia, etc etc. Really nice because I would otherwise never really meet these people. Very nice.

To everyone who has visited LuLuLand and contributed to building projects... thank you!! Wow! This is definitly a kind bunch here.

Take care.... and have fun! John

Hi everyone!

Where have all of you been my whole animal crossing life? I'm 23 and looking for regular people to play /hang out with. I'm PST and I work full time, but I'm sure that if you give me a reason, I can get on most nights after 7:00.Add me! I'm so excited!

Hi everyone!

There's quite a few people who have requested to be added as a "friend" who have not, in return, added me.

Please remember that the "friends" option will only work if you also add that person on your end.

If I've added you, please return the favor.

Thank's!

John

Hi again...

My T-Shirt collection is increasing beyond storage capability. Do I really need to keep all these T-shirts for anything important?

And... What can we use the "bells" obtained here in this website for?... And how?

Take care...
John

Is 24 old? or... what ever I'm looking for friends so.. if you want a friend I'm here!

Hi Elena and Jennifer!

I've added you as "friends". When I see you visiting, I'll add you as best friends so you can access Lululand whenever the gates are open.

Just remember to add me on your end.

Take care... And have fun!

John

I'd love to have some playing buddies. c:
I'll be 23 in June~

John as long as your shirts are not limited you can sell them. If you go into the store and look in the ordering kiosk you should see an icon for your shirts in your catalogue. If your shirt is listed with a price there is no problem with selling it as you can re-order anything in your inventory and have it arrive by mail at the next delivery time. This is true of everything including furniture, as long as a price is listed you can sell it and re-buy it at a later time.

As for the bells you can use them here on forums to buy services and items, pay for artwork and signatures and use them to trade for villagers. I've been away from forums for a long while and don't know what the exchange rate is anymore but you can find out in the trading forums.

Ps. I believe our ages may be close, I have 5 grandchildren and I love to play this game. I'm not on late as I work mostly open shifts and I need my sleep. If you see I'm online please say hello. :)

Here's a link to the TBT forums. you'll find out more about how to redeem your points.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/forumdisplay.php?69-TBT-Marketplace

Last edited:
Hi again...

I'm kinda bummed because one of my Parakeets "Shy", died in my hands this morning. I was at the animal hospital 9 hours yesterday as they successfully unpeeled her dried uterus from her hanging egg. But there was some tearing during this very long and delicate procedure. At 5:37 am, "Shy" died in my hand as her husband "Lulu" tried frantically to feed her and nudge her to life. He's still calling out for her.

Anyway, I've added the following player Friend Codes to my 3DS. Please be sure to add me as well. Thank you.

Steveytaco
FallenAngel
Ka3tie
And mousehole.

Hope to see you in the Game...

John

Back