Older Players

-Jo-

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello everyone! I'm looking to find some older players to exchange friend codes with. I am 22 (female) and I work most days so I am usually on after 2pm. Just looking for some casual gaming and someone to spend some days with! No age limit or anything formal, just looking for adults who also love animal crossing :)

Am 34 in a couple of weeks, that old enough for you? hahaha! Happy to play sometime :)

Hello everyone! I'm looking to find some older players to exchange friend codes with. I am 22 (female) and I work most days so I am usually on after 2pm. Just looking for some casual gaming and someone to spend some days with! No age limit or anything formal, just looking for adults who also love animal crossing :)

I was just about to post this same thought when I came across this message. I'm "over the hill" as it were. My son gave me the Animal Crossings 3DS card because it wasn't his "thing". I found it interesting, and although my bones creak when I walk (well... that's an exaggeration :) I do enjoy the game. I'm on quite a bit, and have a steady internet WIFI connection. I felt a bit odd to consider the younger crowd in games, being older than any post I've read already in this thread, but I am interested in trying out the town share thing. I like that it's pretty "safe" as far as internet stuff goes. I should have just named myself "Old Fogie". But alas, John is my real name, and it suits me (smile).

If you are into this for just fun and the thrill of new towns and trading stuff (I know little about it right now), I'm a gamer through and through. My son has surpassed me however in this, which I never though possible. I can't beat him at anything anymore! (Grin).

My Town is called LuLuLand, named after "LuLu"... one of my 7 Parakeets, which is my favorite and most lovable friend. My "mayor" name is "John", with that two dot over the "o" special character.

My screen name here is ParakeetJohn... go figure.

I got involved with Parakeets some time ago when I was going through a very very hard time. My wife got me a Parakeet, named "Tweety". This bird never chirped like other birds, but could mimic all my whistles and songs precisely. Eyes half asleep, tired from a long day of play... Tweety would fall asleep while whistling my most silly whistles. He went everywhere in the house with me. One day, he was on my shoulder and I didn't know it. I walked outside, and Tweety was gone. A piece of my heart flew away with Tweety... and I immediately got Tweety #2 just to keep from drowning in depression. Then Tweety #2 needed a friend, and thus came Sweety... they Shy... then LuLu... then Snow flake and Sky. My wife got "Blue"... and thus I have 7 parakeets flying around the house and landing on my while I type this.

I know pretty much everything there is to know about Parakeets, and will be putting that up on my domain someday.

As my bio says, I'm a Christian; love my wife; love my son; love my Parakeets, and try to be kind to everyone as my faith dictates. I'm a horrible sinner saved only by the Grace of God and His love and patience for me.

Looking for fun in Animal Crossings...

John

Had no idea how much of an older crowd we actually had on here, I'm trying to get a bit more active on New Leaf again, so maybe I'll start adding people again soon. 21 here, by the way.

Hi!

John (ParakeetJohn) here. My town is "LuLuLand" after my Parakeet Lulu. I have peaches and perfect peaches. I just planted cherries a few days ago, and they might also produce perfect cherries. My ordinance is to keep the town open longer. My current project is to build a stone bridge to make traversing easier. I think there's about 10 or 15k to go till the 128k is paid off for that bridge.

Please don't run/walk over the flowers (smile). My wife will KILL me! (grin)

Wow! I'm still the "Grandpa" in this lineup. Anyway.... I've added the following to New Leaf: and my gate is OPEN now (3:10 PM Pacific Standard Time)

Whimsii 0705-4870-3833

gamergirl92
1435-466-9123

laxysaturday
0705-2889-9963

YEEZUS
1864-9284-5222

If you're 18 or over, message me and I'll add ya!
(No offense to the younger crowd... please excuse me kindly).

Come on down!

John

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just wondering..

If I close the New 3DS XL into SLEEP MODE while the gate is open.... will the gate stay open in SLEEP MODE?

Random Info:

I know that having the gate open for LOCAL (wifi) play seems to deactivate StreetPass; as it does not pick up Mii Characters (or at least the green light doesn't alert you that it has) when local wifi (near town) is selected. I think the green light also doesn't alert to Mii StreetPass when it's trying to connect to the internet via a community/public WIFI or connected to the internet via other means. Seems like you can either be connected to the internet or the units local wifi hardware (streetpass).

For instance... the MALL here has free wifi. You can't add it as a "Connection" unfortunately because there's no "passcode" to obtain. You get to use that free internet when you ok the connection through your browser, and thus, there's no way to add a commonly obtained wifi connection that provides service via a non-password type connection (IF... I've got all this correct. Still learning).

But this is probably all off topic of OLDER CROWD desiring to hook up for Animal Crossings.

John

Last edited:
Hi Fancy Rue!
Sure... I'll add ya. Someone's in my town right now, so I'll do it when they're gone. They just gave me a SLINGSHOT!!! Wow!! I don't know how to tell who it is yet... still new to it all.

I really needed that slingshot. This is great!

I'll get right on it soon!

John

ADDED: Oh! The trail just left telling me it was YEEZUS who gave me the slingshot! Thanks YEEZUS!!

Not sure what to expect... but... if you have suggestions on what I can do to the town for visiters, I'm all ears!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Fancyrue...

Ok Princess Ruri!!
Added ya, and my town is open!

Thank's again Yeezus for the slingshot!

John

Last edited:
I'll add you John, you seem like someone fun to hang out with. I'm with the older crowd as well :)

You can come to my town as well.

I'm 24 and I live in the US. I'm active a lot because I'm a disabled housewife, so I haven't really got much else to except for chores, errands, and hobbies. Feel free to add me. Just send me a VM, so I know who to add back.

Back