• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Jazzy's Signatures/Banners/Graphics

frogkisses

Bells
Feedback
100% (40) +
Hello and welcome!

I am here to make you signatures, or graphics etc.

Icons (500K or 10TBT):
peachyw.jpg
Signatures (3MIL or 40TBT):
ex2m.jpg
yoshiql.jpg
reinh.jpg
kathyy.jpg
musici.jpg
Website(TBA):
Please PM to see website references. As they are to large to attach here

Rules:
1. You'll get your graphics at the predetermined time I will set when I accept your order. You will not get it after that date and you most likely will not get it beforehand.
2. Payment is due at the time you see your sample graphic and deem it worthy of payment.
3. Don't steal :rolleyes:
4. Make sure to fill out the form so I know what you want.
DO NOT PM ME EVER, UNLESS ITS ABOUT WEBSITE LAYOUTS :blush:

Request Form:
Pictures: [ what pictures if any you want ]
Color scheme: [ colors you would want, if any ]
Text: [ what it should say, etc ]
Other:
---extra | add these into the original form only if your ordering something special that does not fit into the previous categories

In Progress:
1. Celtichood

Waiting for Payment

Waitlist

Last edited:
I would love for you to make a signature for me :)
Pictures: http://i57.tinypic.com/x5zqh.gif (It doesn't need to be animated)
Color scheme: Red/maroon black white (like the picture) Use your judgement on what looks nice :D
Text: Grimm at the top left with it saying We're all mad here at the bottom right.
Other: I love the font for the bottom two samples. Use your judgement on what looks nice I trust you :).
I'll be paying with tbt bells

I would love for you to make a signature for me :)
Pictures: http://i57.tinypic.com/x5zqh.gif (It doesn't need to be animated)
Color scheme: Red/maroon black white (like the picture) Use your judgement on what looks nice :D
Text: Grimm at the top left with it saying We're all mad here at the bottom right.
Other: I love the font for the bottom two samples. Use your judgement on what looks nice I trust you :).
I'll be paying with tbt bells
Alright I will finish it by tomorrow morning!
Thank you for your business!

Back