Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Red Tulip
White Pansy
Cherry (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Wether it comes to bad addictions to pretty weird ones, let me know!

Obviously I'm pretty addicted to AnimalCrossing and Netflix, also I'm addicted to collecting cute items in real life.

Netflix+average+user+netflix+average+user_05275e_4252229-2.jpg

Please keep this forum appropriate -thanks:D

I'm with you on AC and the cute items thing! <3 :blush:
My bad one is smoking. >.<

okay real question time.
why did you start smoking?
like, i dont judge at all its whatever
but what made you wanna try smoking in the first place?
im so sorry if that sounds rude. ;v;

I spent the first 19 yrs of my life without internet access, which led me to be addicted to FB and Twitter for a good two years. I'm also addicted to ACNL, and I used to be addicted to The Sims 3. Doesn't really sound like a big deal, but it led to me purchasing two laptops and a PC after the game fried 3 individual graphics cards.

I am addicted to breathing and urinating. I can't go a second without breathing and if I stopped breathing I would probably have a lot of bad withdrawal effects. My urination addiction is not nearly as bad but I can't kick it.

okay real question time.
why did you start smoking?
like, i dont judge at all its whatever
but what made you wanna try smoking in the first place?
im so sorry if that sounds rude. ;v;

No, I don't mind sweet! It's a pretty depressing answer though - I started bc I have really really low self worth and it well, replaced one self-destructive behavior with another. I don't care about damaging myself basically. And I continued bc it's also calming, and gets you being more socialable with people. So in my useless brain, it's a win-win :( (it's not logically though.) And then you get hooked!

tldr: don't smoke kids!

Last edited:
I am addicted to breathing and urinating. I can't go a second without breathing and if I stopped breathing I would probably have a lot of bad withdrawal effects. My urination addiction is not nearly as bad but I can't kick it.

I feel the same way. :/

Nicotine. I say nicotine since although I've more or less given up cigarettes almost entirely, I still use an E-cigarette since I couldn't quit completely.

I'll also say soda as well. I don't drink Coffee or Tea so soda is pretty much the only thing I really consume that has caffeine in it, which I assume is partly why I'm 'addicted' to it. I will actually go out of my way to go buy some soda or make an excuse to get some, despite the fact I've been trying to stop drinking it entirely for a while (since the amount I drink isn't healthy at all). I must spend at least ?5 on soda a week which despite not sounding like a big deal, the bottles I get are 50p for 2 liters and I'll drink at least a full bottle a day, so '?5 a week' is quite a lot with that perspective.

I kicked my breathing addiction years ago and I feel better because of it. I used to get out of breath whilst swimming or standing in rooms filled with poisonous gas but these days I can sit underwater or in gas filled rooms for weeks.

I'm currently trying to get over my urination addiction. Currently 6 weeks urine free, though I've had a few close calls and almost relapsed a few times...At least I have the support of my family to keep me from using the toilet.

I'm addicted to sweets and cute items.

am I a moe girl

Cute fluffy things :3
My boyfriend feels neglected when I spot really fluffy cuddlies, and run to them to test their huggability and overall fluffiness.

And at the moment, it's Donald Duck. I never really liked Donald, but I bought his tsumtsum because he was ridiculously cute at the Disney store last year. He has a bunny costume for Easter and I want it so much. Will be going to DisneySea in July, so I am super excited to buy a tonne of merch and a sombrero to take photos with Donald ; v ;

Back