• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Rumble World

I've gotten 2 Super Frenzies and I've lost count of how is many regular Frenzies I've had today. The game loves me.

Except when I'm trying to get a certain boss and then a fever drops stars on it and that boss is no longer available. Happened to me 3 times when trying to get jolteon. I already have multiple registeels dammnit.

Last edited:
Rumble World passwords for American region:
Klefki ? 92955036
Doublade ? 27418406
Togepi ? 04730723

Enter these number passwords under the passwords option in the menu of the game (press x) and you get the Pokemon whose names are next to the code :) just thought I would share it with everyone ^-^

Rumble World passwords for American region:
Klefki — 92955036
Doublade — 27418406
Togepi — 04730723

Enter these number passwords under the passwords option in the menu of the game (press x) and you get the Pokemon whose names are next to the code :) just thought I would share it with everyone ^-^

I literally posted a thread which has a link to ALL pass codes, even some [most] whoch havent been officially released yet.

Currently Rank 29 in game, curious what levels anyone else is. Really loving the game so far, which is surprising because I found the previous two Rumble games boring and tedious.

I just got 3 super fevers in a row and now I have 2 Enteis! I love this game :D

This is probably a stupid question, but I can't figure it out at all:

When you're saying goodbye to Pokemon, which ones do you get rid of?

I know to filter for the most powerful and keep those. Then I look at the duplicates and keep one of each skill or whatever it's called. But after that I don't understand what the stars next to it mean...am I over-thinking it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh figured out the star thing at least...duh, manual.

How do you trigger super frienzies? I only ever get the normal ones.

And I'm rank 31.

Back