Cycling ♣ Lulu's Lucky Cycling Thread ♣ ♦ Boxes: Muffy ♦ New: Rosie, Wolfgang ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure! Add me, send over the bells and I'll open my gates :3

Thanks! Just to let you know you'll need to add my alternate FC (the one in my signature). Also It may take me a little while to come as my Internet likes to error a lot at first but I usually get through eventually. I'll send the bells now. I will be coming as Setsuna. Thanks! ^.^

Thanks! Just to let you know you'll need to add my alternate FC (the one in my signature). Also It may take me a little while to come as my Internet likes to error a lot at first but I usually get through eventually. I'll send the bells now. I will be coming as Setsuna. Thanks! ^.^

Did you add my cycling town? I still don't have you added.

For sure :3
Add me, send over the bells, and I'll open my gates~

Scratch that... I don't have the space for her right now and I don't want to make you have to wait until I do get the space. Trying to find someone to move out right now but if someone else wants her go ahead and let them have her!

Scratch that... I don't have the space for her right now and I don't want to make you have to wait until I do get the space. Trying to find someone to move out right now but if someone else wants her go ahead and let them have her!
Alrighty then :3

ASDFGHJKL did I goof or do I have 2. I think I have 2. The one in boxes is in Anacross.
Edit - No...I have one listed o_O

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a spot opening up! let me get to move out day and then I can come pick up Lolly! :)

You got it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back