• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling ♣ Lulu's Lucky Cycling Thread ♣ ♦ Boxes: Muffy ♦ New: Rosie, Wolfgang ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure! Add me, send over the bells and I'll open my gates :3

Thanks! Just to let you know you'll need to add my alternate FC (the one in my signature). Also It may take me a little while to come as my Internet likes to error a lot at first but I usually get through eventually. I'll send the bells now. I will be coming as Setsuna. Thanks! ^.^

Thanks! Just to let you know you'll need to add my alternate FC (the one in my signature). Also It may take me a little while to come as my Internet likes to error a lot at first but I usually get through eventually. I'll send the bells now. I will be coming as Setsuna. Thanks! ^.^

Did you add my cycling town? I still don't have you added.

For sure :3
Add me, send over the bells, and I'll open my gates~

Scratch that... I don't have the space for her right now and I don't want to make you have to wait until I do get the space. Trying to find someone to move out right now but if someone else wants her go ahead and let them have her!

Scratch that... I don't have the space for her right now and I don't want to make you have to wait until I do get the space. Trying to find someone to move out right now but if someone else wants her go ahead and let them have her!
Alrighty then :3

I have a spot opening up! let me get to move out day and then I can come pick up Lolly! :)

Well that Lolly thing is confusing. Two Lollys at once! Hope she finds a good home

ASDFGHJKL did I goof or do I have 2. I think I have 2. The one in boxes is in Anacross.
Edit - No...I have one listed o_O

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a spot opening up! let me get to move out day and then I can come pick up Lolly! :)

You got it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back