Smash Bros Amiibo, what have I created...

SteveyTaco

Human Robot
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yellow Candy
This us a thread I'm making so people can tell each other all the terrible experiences they've had with amiibo. I personally have a story that I'm to lazy to tell, so I'll do in later. I you have had any casualties while training an amiibo share them here so that way everyone can feel awkward while you tell them about how you have created a monster.

I have a Dedede amiibo.
He spams Gordos.
He lost to a level 9 customless CPU.
I threw him in the trash ended up not using him ever again.

I have a pikachu amiibo that sucked until lv 49 and now I can't beat it anymore //tear.

I haven't played it in awhile so I'll try again sometime ovo~

well my lv. 50 yoshi's eggs are horrifically accurate lol

This. So much this. I can't stand those stupid projectiles anymore. It's like the higher the level they get heat-seeking powers or some ****

My Pikachu amiibo is brutal... It's helped me get better w/ using pikachu so much though

and guys, remember that your amiibo's play style relates directly to how you play, so i.e if you jump a lot the amiibo will know how to combat against your jumping

so if ur amiibo spams it means ur a noob coz u dont know how to react against spamming c:

My fox's uncharged up smash does 34%, down smash 28%, and side smash 32%. Also did I mention he has auto heal and increased walk speed for the hard reads? I can only beat him with my fox now.

Lol. These stories are funny. More people in For Glory need an Amiibo so they can fight their own annoying playstyle. I want a Marth Amiibo to train since he's my main, but of course he'd be the one that's difficult to obtain for a reasonable price.

My Level 30 Toon Link hosts a Bomb Free For All everytime it's in battle with a CPU Toon Link.

Last edited:
Back