• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Amiibo, what have I created...

SteveyTaco

Human Robot
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yellow Candy
This us a thread I'm making so people can tell each other all the terrible experiences they've had with amiibo. I personally have a story that I'm to lazy to tell, so I'll do in later. I you have had any casualties while training an amiibo share them here so that way everyone can feel awkward while you tell them about how you have created a monster.

I have a Dedede amiibo.
He spams Gordos.
He lost to a level 9 customless CPU.
I threw him in the trash ended up not using him ever again.

I have a pikachu amiibo that sucked until lv 49 and now I can't beat it anymore //tear.

I haven't played it in awhile so I'll try again sometime ovo~

well my lv. 50 yoshi's eggs are horrifically accurate lol

This. So much this. I can't stand those stupid projectiles anymore. It's like the higher the level they get heat-seeking powers or some ****

My Pikachu amiibo is brutal... It's helped me get better w/ using pikachu so much though

and guys, remember that your amiibo's play style relates directly to how you play, so i.e if you jump a lot the amiibo will know how to combat against your jumping

so if ur amiibo spams it means ur a noob coz u dont know how to react against spamming c:

My fox's uncharged up smash does 34%, down smash 28%, and side smash 32%. Also did I mention he has auto heal and increased walk speed for the hard reads? I can only beat him with my fox now.

Lol. These stories are funny. More people in For Glory need an Amiibo so they can fight their own annoying playstyle. I want a Marth Amiibo to train since he's my main, but of course he'd be the one that's difficult to obtain for a reasonable price.

My Level 30 Toon Link hosts a Bomb Free For All everytime it's in battle with a CPU Toon Link.

Last edited:
Back