• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Will you be getting it?

Jake..

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
I wont be because I don't have a NEW 3ds xl :( What about you guys?

they already announced an NFC reader for older 3DS models that will release the same time as the game and its amiibo cards

so you could still play the game if interested

Last edited:
I probably won't. I do have a New 3ds XL but this feels like a waste of money. New Leaf is fun to a point but that's it.

also, I'm kind of undecided. but since I'll probably collect the cards, its possible I may get this too because why not

of course this assumes the game itself costs money. if its free but needs the cards, well then I'm already set

plus I find room designing kind of fun, and the game itself seems to do away with the annoyances it normally has while also giving you decoration options not found before, so....

Last edited:
So all you do is fix up houses is that all the game is or do u do that plus all the animal crossing stuff u can do in other games if you just fix houses im not sure i rlly care to get it.

I'll get it either way, but does anyone know if you can invite other players over?

It doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. It's just an interior design game with the Animal Crossing name slapped on it. I'll have to see what other features it has before I make a decision but so far I'm not buying it.

I'm still undecided. I guess it depends on how the stuff with the cards plays out and how much I think I'll end up playing the game. I don't mind that it's a game all about decorating since I'd enjoy that, but if it's something that's closer to a simplistic mobile app, it's just not worth it for me. I'll wait for more news before making up my mind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll get it either way, but does anyone know if you can invite other players over?

This hasn't been said yet, as far as I know, we've only been told that we'll be able to invite villagers through the cards.

Maybe if the new game is nice. :)
If it's all about the design house villager, no thanks.

It looks cute, but I don't know that I'll be getting it. For one thing, I don't want to have to buy Amiibo cards, which this game seems entirely dependent on. =/

Idk, probably not. I enjoy designing homes and all, but I don't want to buy a game where that's the only point. I'm also not really sure how I feel about them creating spinoff games for AC.

No. It looks like an utter cash in. The only gameplay there seems to be is just designing a house and staring at animals walk in it. Phone games have more gameplay than that seems to have, even Tomodachi life is more of a game compared.

Honestly, I thought it was an update for the game..kinda disappointed it's a whole separate game. Not sure if I'm going to waste my money for it.

Is it only seeing houses?? Is there even a town you can edit like that?

The designing portion of AC:NL is probably my favorite bit, especially for interiors. Hopefully we get more on this game soon.

I'm actually really disappointed in this game - so probably not. i know people want to re model their villagers home - but thats in the real game. . . theres no point in having a whole separate game for it. and if its so easy to get your dreamie from a card then whats the point? i felt a rush from finding all of mine! it was fun and gave me something to do.

It looks like a game that would be entertaining at first and part of me does want to get it, but for the amount of money it will probably cost for such restricted gameplay along with the fact it'll probably get repetitive after a while makes me unsure :S

More than likely not. There's only one point to the game and it'd get old fast. Unless there is more to it than they stated in the opening video it isn't worth my money in my opinion. A villager tells you what to make their house and you put items together and decorate it? What's the point? .-. We'll see.

Back